AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

The Eye of the Storm

Assignment 1 has been submitted. It will fly all the way to London to be marked by some old lecturer who's probably balding and has a failing eyesight.


Is this the light at the end of the tunnel? Or is it just the calm before the storm? I prefer to think that I'm exactly in the eye of the storm right now. The bad has just passed, but the worst is yet to come.


Watched Ip Man [say eep ma-ann] yesterday and I was sort of inspired to go back to the martial arts scene. Kinda missed the days where I would run circles round my opponents. But age has probably caught up with me, slowing my speed tenfold and leaving me breathless after just half a hour of training when I went down to Ah Soon's class a few weeks ago.


My notes for all subjects have been long overdue, but I just can't seem to get the engine going. It's been choking on games, dance and other leisure activities. Gotta clear up that stutter soon, cos once assignment 2 deadline rears it's ugly head, I'm gonna be neck deep in my overdue notes again.


Ok, I know this post is very random, but my brain is acting quite random nowadays. It's time to pull that schoolboy anyhow back out from the closet...


Anyhow written on Jan 7, 2009 at 10:02 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009