AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

My first day back to school

GuessIt PostIt



As all of you know, Tuesday night was my virgin night [this just doesn't sound right] at my new school, and it was definitely quite an experience for us. Firstly, both the travelling time and traffic were super packed. I knock off at 5.30 and it takes almost 1 and a half hours to reach the campus in Clementi, which is just in time for the lesson that starts at 7pm. Hence my dinner has been reduced to sugar donuts bought from the bakery during lunch time. Although they do provide some small bites during the half-time break during the lecture, it's hardly enough for guys like me to fill our stomachs with.

Oh, and talking about the lecture, it was practically packed to the brim too. The lecture hall could easily accommodate around 300/400 seated students but when the lecture started there were still people who couldn't get a seat. So much so that they actually called me up yesterday to ask if I was willing to swap to the Saturday lecture instead. Of course I wasn't! Who would want to waste their Saturday going to school! The lecturer himself was quite engaging, not surprising since he was an ang-moh, and I quite enjoyed the leture, although everything was going at a lightning pace.

Pipi's sister was right, Uni studies is so much different from poly studies. Trust me, you will never be able to catch up with the pace if you don't go back and revise a little when you're at home. And guess what, I feel that I'm adopting back to stuy mode quite nicely! I tried to write up my own notes from the lecture material yesterday and although it took slightly longer than previously, I must say I'm still quite pleased with the result.

And one more thing, there were so many young girls attending the lecture too. Well, anyone that looks younger than me definitely would be young. 18-20 year olds, seated together and giggling away while comparing some photos on their handphones. Maybe I'll get to know a few new friends sometime soon, but as of now I still haven't seen a single familiar face or anyone that is taking the same course as I am. Still have to do a bit of searching I guess.


Anyhow written on Apr 5, 2007 at 1:49 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009