AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It 6

Welcome back to Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It Series 6. In the spirit of WW, let's keep the text to the minimum. So go on and give it a guess, this week's Guess-It is slightly tougher than last week's.



Guess-It6

Hint : It's white, and it can be opened up.


Answer will be posted on Friday Night. Good Luck~
P.S. Sorry for the low quality picture this week. My handphone is still not repaired so I had to use another lousier one.



Anyhow written on Apr 4, 2007 at 8:54 AM

13 bored people said something about this

A laminating machine ????

I really have no clue


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 3:43 PM
 

Warmer curlers


posted by Blogger The World In The Eyes Of Brothers : 8:11 PM
 

Air Purifier


posted by Blogger Durward Discussion : 11:29 PM
 

I have no clue sugar--but thanks for stopping by my WW.


posted by Blogger Liz Hill : 8:23 AM
 

dental floss?

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 8:45 AM
 

I thought last weeks was hard enough! How about a juicer?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:12 AM
 

Battery charger???


posted by Blogger Linda : 10:03 AM
 

Im gonna guess a jewelry cleaner!


posted by Blogger Michelle : 11:29 AM
 

Toothbrush cleaner?


 

Hmm no idea again!


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 5:30 PM
 

?????

You always have the toughest things. How about a contact lens cleaner.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:21 PM
 

Haven't a clue. Thanks for stopping by my neck of the woods.

Be well and enjoy the day


posted by Blogger Danielle : 12:37 AM
 

a jewlery cleaner?

This is sure fun! Thanks for coming by my WW . . . just getting back to people today, but I'm glad I made it in time for the contest.

I'll be back tomorrow (friday)


posted by Blogger Pfingston : 12:41 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009