AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

PPP : Dial-A-Flight

$$$ This is a PayPerPost Advert $$$


If you're thinking of rewarding yourself with a good vacation during the holidays, make sure to make Dialaflight Travel your choice. Providing services ranging from booking of flights and hotels to even hiring of cars in your holiday destination, it's your one-stop online travel centre. Why not try their afforable Flights to Japan to witness the spendor and glory of all things Japanese?


Anyhow written on Feb 12, 2007 at 9:30 AM

3 bored people said something about this

I have been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or bog posts on this sort of area. Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So I’m happy to convey that I’ve a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most certainly will make sure to don’t forget this web site and give it a look regularly.
Pakistan Flights


posted by Anonymous Pakistan Flights : 7:21 PM
 

Hello, this is a really fascinating web blog and I’ve loved reading several of the articles and posts contained upon the site, sustain the great work and hope to read a lot more exciting articles in the time to come. Thanks for sharing………….


posted by Anonymous Cute Sms : 6:15 PM
 

Hello,
My name is Kira and I'm contacting you on behalf of DialAFlight.com. I am trying to remove some backlinks pointing to our website.
While I understand that you have linked to us in good faith, I would really appreciate your help in removing the link highlighted to enable us to comply with Google’s webmaster guidelines.

Here is the information relating to links in the above question:

The keyword is linked on your website here:

http://anyhowblogs.blogspot.com/2007/02/ppp-dial-flight.html

The anchors are:

Dialaflight Travel
Flights to Japan

Can you please remove the links?

I hope to hear from you no matter your decision.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Kira
DialAFlight.com


posted by Anonymous Kira.browdy@gmail.com : 5:09 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009