AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

My Poor Spidey Bear

Today my favourite Spidey-bear keychain lost an arm. Literally. He was alive and kicking when I left for work this morning, flying around behind me as he swung along with the zipper of my pouch. But when I reached my office, to my disbelief, my little spideybear was robbed of an arm. At first I didn't realise it but upon closer inspection and horror, I discovered that the arm didn't just drop off, it was freaking broken at the joint!

So now my poor little spidey bear has become little handicap bear. Hopefully the arm broke off somewhere at home around my sofa so at least I can superglue it back together. At least that way he still looks whole. If not most probably he will just have to go into my drawer of previously loved artifacts to collect dust. Hopefully I can find his arm at home...



Anyhow written on Feb 5, 2007 at 4:34 PM

1 bored people said something about this

T.T spidey bear..if i had known it will happen i would not have given it to u...LOLx..sob.sob..


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:58 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009