AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

And the Answer Is...

I back people! And if you're still wondering what that little furry ball with a smile is, here's the answer for last week's Wordless Wednesday's Guess-It!

Massager3

The stick is actually longer, and you hold it at the base...


Massager1

Use it to get rid of those aches in places where your arms just won't reach...


Massager2

...Because it's a lengthy back/shoulder massager!


Come on guys, I know you're better than this. That 2 weeks in a row without any winners! Like I said, think out of the box! I love to bring in unusual little stuff! Let's see if anybody gets it right this week! Look out for WW : Guess-It 3!!!


Millions of photos of my cruise will be coming up shorty!


Anyhow written on Mar 17, 2007 at 10:39 AM

6 bored people said something about this

okay i'll try again next week. how was the cruise? looks like i am about to miss mine because of being so danged sick. sick sucks!

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 11:08 AM
 

That's exactly what I said, a Tennis ball. The fact I forgot to mention that there is a stick on it and you can scratch your back with it, is only a little detail !


posted by Blogger Gattina : 11:25 AM
 

Sorry if my description was bad, it's used as something like a hammer where u hit the aching spots on your back for a massage~


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 11:32 AM
 

I think it's really neat how you can find these unusual things. It almost looks like a pokemon on a stick, lol. I will try again next week.


posted by Blogger Biker Betty : 12:43 PM
 

It's the coolest thing! Can't wait to try again next week!
Hope you had a fun cruise!


posted by Blogger meh : 5:16 PM
 

Heh...nobody was even close, were they!?

Can't wait to see cruise photos.


posted by Blogger Crazy Working Mom : 9:36 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009