AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

And the Answer Is...

For those of you who played my Wordless Wednesday, it's time to reveal the answer to this week's Guess-It!

Many people guessed some sort of mail holder, maybe because of it's size in the photo. Maybe next time I should shot it with something that can give a size reference so you guys will have more clues to guess on.

And now here comes the exciting part... drumroll pls...


Toe Tape 1

Just grab the white part, give it a slight pull...




Tow Tape 2

And you get a "handy" instant measuring tape that retracts by itself!



Too bad nobody got it right this round. But don't give up cos you'll get to try again next Wednesday!!



Anyhow written on Mar 9, 2007 at 12:01 PM

9 bored people said something about this

I wasn't even in the ball park, was I?

:-)


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 3:19 PM
 

Never thought of that and I am a fan of those measuring bands (inches and cms!)


posted by Blogger MaR : 3:26 PM
 

Wow ! but still I don't want to have half a thumb sitting on my desk ! It would look much nicer in a soft fury cat paw ! False of course !
Thanks for your advise on my WW, I checked and on my computer it's OK.


posted by Blogger Gattina : 3:54 PM
 

Hey, pretty cool...Thanks for letting us know. And your idea about photographing it with something for a hint about size, is a good one.
Thanks!


posted by Blogger Amazing Gracie : 4:05 PM
 

I didn't guess before but will make guessing a habit from now on. The size proportion thing could be important as I was thinking along the lines of some sort of modern chair. Talk about way off.


posted by Blogger Durward Discussion : 6:56 PM
 

Sounds like we were all WAY off! In this case apparently size really does matter!

Thanks for the game!


posted by Blogger Linda : 7:19 PM
 

HAHAHAAAA! Oh, that's good. And fun - my kids would LOVE a tape measure like that. Thanks for some laughs!


posted by Blogger Rebecca : 8:43 PM
 

LOL. That is the farthest thing from my mind!

That is too cute!

Where do I get one? I bet my cousin would get a kick out of it.


posted by Blogger Girlie : 8:57 PM
 

At least I was right with the finger thing. (Lol)


posted by Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD : 9:42 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009