AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

A Day of Many Firsts

Woo... Yesterday is a special day. Cos it's the first time since I started joining Mimi's Saturday Comeback Challenge that I've been awarded a place in the top 3. I strongly recommend that you guys try it out. It's a ball!

And the 2nd first that happened yesterday was that I got tagged by Mimi to do a MeMe. [Rhymes doesn't it?] For those of you living over the other side of the mountain, MeMe's are something like quizilla quizes where you describe something [mostly about yourself or the things around you] and then tag some other people to do the same thing. So here goes with my very first tagged MeMe...

123 MeMe : This requires no thought at all. You simply grab a book next to you, turn to page 123, skip 5 sentences and write down the next 3.

Since I'm not a book person, I had to search high and low [read: next] to find a book with 123 or more pages. And I finally found a 'book' that I would be using in the very near future... A reference book for the Maths course I'll be taking when I go to SIM. So the 6th, 7th and 8th sentence of page 123 says...

-----------------------
Convince yourself that, continuing in this way, the balance at the beginning of year t is, in dollars,

P + P(1+r) + ... + P(1+r)t-2 + P(1+r)t-1.


How can we calculate this expression?
-----------------------

Ok, I totally have no idea what they are talking about right now... Hopefully I will when I get to learning that subject. *prays*

And now the fun part... I hereby tag Alex, yandaokia, michelle, Fauzi and letha!



Anyhow written on Mar 8, 2007 at 10:20 AM

1 bored people said something about this

Congrats, Anyhow! Great meme, by the way. Very interesting! Thanks for playing. Hope to see you next week.


posted by Blogger Mimi Lenox : 5:52 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009