AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It Wednesday 2

Guess What this is...

Guess It 2

Hint : It's definitely not part of my body!!!




Anyhow written on Mar 7, 2007 at 10:22 AM

28 bored people said something about this

Hmmm, I don't know, it looks a toe-mail to me!


posted by Blogger Linda : 10:46 AM
 

You've been tagged by Mimi Queen of Memes for the Page 123 meme. See today's post.

Great answers on the Challenge!


posted by Blogger Mimi Lenox : 10:51 AM
 

You've been tagged by Mimi Queen of Memes for the Page 123 meme. See today's post.

Great answers on the Challenge!


posted by Blogger Mimi Lenox : 10:51 AM
 

Is that a thumb? because that's one giant one!


posted by Blogger Girlie : 11:10 AM
 

Oh my. It's almost ... naughty. But given the nail, I'd say it's some sort of desk organizer? Like a file holder or note paper holder? Or maybe, depending on where you do your office work, a bathroom tissue holder?

VERY strange. :-)


posted by Blogger Rebecca : 11:24 AM
 

It looks like a thumb or big toe, but it also looks like it holds something in it. It's pretty cool looking!

Thanks for stopping by.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:26 AM
 

I'd guess some sort of tissue/toilet paper diespenser


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:10 PM
 

It's a thumb!

On a foot,

that dispenses tissues


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:33 PM
 

If it's not part of your body, then what is it? Looks like a finger to me.
Thanks for the visit.


posted by Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD : 12:49 PM
 

It looks like a very unique mail holder! Or maybe inbox - and "in-going" toenail! Mines up!


posted by Blogger Michelle : 12:50 PM
 

Looks like a thumb to me but I'm guessing it's a tissue holder or something like that.

Hugs,
Holly


posted by Blogger Holly Schwendiman : 1:13 PM
 

I have no clue what that is....


posted by Blogger katherine. : 2:20 PM
 

You know, I have to get here earlier, because now I look stupid guessing it's a tissue holder. Because that's what immediately came to mind.

Damn!

Fun game though :-)


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 3:05 PM
 

I'm guessing it's a memo holder...truthfully, I have no idea!
Thanks for dropping in. You're welcome anytime.


posted by Blogger Amazing Gracie : 3:53 PM
 

I am not even going to guess because my guesses are way off in left field usually.

It's interesting though!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 4:19 PM
 

Are you sure ??


posted by Blogger Gattina : 5:29 PM
 

Itssss nail mail! haha.

I agree with others above... it looks like a note paper dispenser, or something along those lines.

Imma MemeSurfing


posted by Blogger Alice (in BC Canada) : 5:33 PM
 

ok, I think its a thumb that holds a note that you don't want to forget.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:56 PM
 

I'm guessing an novelty organizer, as well. Thanks for the visit!


posted by Blogger m : 8:04 PM
 

My guess is also a tissue holder.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:17 PM
 

I absolutely don't have the faintest idea! I give up!


posted by Blogger Vlado&Toni : 9:08 PM
 

A note holder? Post-It holder?
Happy WW!!


posted by Blogger Cats~Goats~Quotes : 9:41 PM
 

the nail looks like a piece of paper to pull out...
happy ww!


posted by Blogger MaR : 10:21 PM
 

the nail looks like a piece of paper to pull out...
happy ww!


posted by Blogger MaR : 10:21 PM
 

It looks like some kind of dispenser?


posted by Blogger Barb : 1:01 AM
 

Bog Roll!


posted by Blogger Shaz : 4:09 AM
 

Rav`n already posted my guess


posted by Blogger letha : 7:04 AM
 

pez dispenser?


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 6:36 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009