AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

And the Answer is.....

For those of you who where playing my Wordless Wednesday Guess-It, it's time to reveal the answer! But first, the pictures...


From the Behind
A little rear viewing never hurt anyone


Snap2
You use it on your arm...


Snap3
Hit it down and it snaps around your arm...


Snap3
Let the rest go and it curls up nicely to become...


Snap4

A Reflective Armband to use on the roads at night!


Kudos to letha for getting it right and ma, rache and linda all get 2nd place for guessing snap braclet. This was fun. Maybe I should make this a weekly affair. What do you guys think?


Anyhow written on Mar 1, 2007 at 10:00 PM

11 bored people said something about this

Wow, that is real cool. Where did you find that? That would come in real handy on a motorcycle. My guess was way off.

That would be fun if you did that once a week or so.


posted by Blogger Biker Betty : 12:23 PM
 

Exactly what I said : a green thing ! (only it's a great invention, lol)


posted by Blogger Gattina : 1:02 PM
 

That's a great idea! A reflective snap-band for safety! Brilliant!

And I think this would be a fun thing to do every week - I say go for it!


posted by Blogger Linda : 1:06 PM
 

*lol* you know what? thats the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture. but then I noticed the little hole at the top and figured it wasn't what I thought because I'd never seen one with a hole like that before.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1:41 PM
 

Pretty cool but I would have NEVER guessed that! A weekly game could be fun!


posted by Blogger Michelle : 2:09 PM
 

Do it again! Do it again! Do it again!

:-)


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 3:39 PM
 

Sneaky!

Cool item, cool idea :-)


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:30 PM
 

Hi, sorry I didn't make a guess yesterday but I think you're right, this should be a regular twist on WW x x


posted by Blogger Shaz : 6:12 PM
 

Ha! I haven't seen snap bands in YEARS!
They were really popular here in the Midwest US many many moons ago.
cheers,
mo


posted by Blogger Mo and The Purries : 11:06 PM
 

Reflection bands, reflection stripes on clothings (specially childrens, roadworkers and ambulance, police, firefighters, airportworkers) and reflection tags have been in use in Norway for about 50 years. And from March 1 this year, every car should be equipped with a Reflexion Vest, reachable from the chaufeur.

btw. Thanks for a very nice comment to my WW


posted by Blogger TorAa : 12:05 AM
 

OMG, I've been so busy I never had a chance to get back and see what it was last week ... My mum and dad made me wear these as a kid but back then they weren't like this.


posted by Blogger letha : 7:09 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009