AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess What This Is

Guess What This Is

HINT : It's not a ruler. Answer will be posted on 29 Feb. Good Luck!




Anyhow written on Feb 28, 2007 at 7:34 AM

28 bored people said something about this

i think it is the container that knitting needles come in when you buy them???

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 12:54 PM
 

It does look like store packaging for something that is layed upside down.


posted by Blogger Biker Betty : 1:45 PM
 

I can't make it out, but it looks like some kind of craft packaging, or one of those slap bracelets.

Thanks for stopping by.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1:54 PM
 

Can't figure it out but I love the color.
Thanks for the visit.


posted by Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD : 5:07 PM
 

A green thing with a hole ?


posted by Blogger Gattina : 6:34 PM
 

Like they've already said it's the packaging of something ... If it's not that it's a reflective strip for when you're riding your bicycle.


posted by Blogger letha : 7:05 PM
 

My first thought was slap bracelet but then decided not with the hole at the end. That looks more like a hole that they would use to hang it off of a hook for display purposes so I'm going to go with the majority here and guess knitting needle or maybe crochet hook packaging.


posted by Blogger Linda : 7:17 PM
 

Think its like a vertical blind thing for the window.
Who knows, but the color is cool.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:44 PM
 

It looks like the case for a ruler....


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:24 PM
 

I have to agree with Bee. Thanks for stopping by my WW. I put you link up as I did not have auto linky on there when you stopped by.


posted by Blogger Liz Hill : 8:31 PM
 

Um...I'm thinking a wrapper for some kind of flat long object?
Am I right?
Happy WW.
blessings~
Annie


posted by Blogger Annie : 9:02 PM
 

Wendy directed me here...


posted by Blogger Annie : 9:02 PM
 

Is it a knitting needle case???


posted by Blogger Unknown : 9:53 PM
 

Oh aren't you a brat! :-)

My answer is already up there - looks like a case for knitting needles to me!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:40 PM
 

hmmmm....any chance you can post the answer on 1 March....the 29 February is quite a ways away...smile


posted by Blogger katherine. : 10:47 PM
 

Hmmmm definitely packaging but of what? Something long...LOL

Hugs,
Holly


posted by Blogger Holly Schwendiman : 10:56 PM
 

I have no idea what that is.....obviously I lead a very sheltered life.


posted by Blogger Crystal : 11:00 PM
 

Well, ruler would have been my guess! But I think I would have to go with knitting needles too!


posted by Blogger Michelle : 11:36 PM
 

shoe horn


posted by Blogger Unknown : 11:39 PM
 

I'll go with a package for paint brushes.
And I'm with Katherine: February 29th is a LONG time to wait for this answer!


posted by Blogger Mo and The Purries : 1:21 AM
 

I have NO idea :)


posted by Blogger Barb : 1:53 AM
 

Ummmm, what in the world? I was thinking metal ruler but you said no ruler..... gosh, wooden shish kabob skewers, LOL!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:43 AM
 

Haha, many good guesses. There are some who actually got it right! And the answer was supposed to be on 1st March too, sorry for the confusion. Answer will be up in a while!!


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 7:46 AM
 

No idea. I'm going with the "packaging" guesses. but for what, i don't nkow


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:56 AM
 

OK people! The answer is up!! Gratz to those who got it right.

what would you guys say if I made this a weekly thing??


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 11:47 AM
 

When I view your blog it is all distorted to me. I couldn't even begin to tell you what it is. It almost looks like a ruler that is in its package.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:31 PM
 

ooops i am late, so i already know! i loved my one of those.


posted by Blogger Claire : 8:46 PM
 

he-he You know allready I know this is a reflexion roll-up band. Great idea and WW post


posted by Blogger TorAa : 12:09 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009