AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It Wednesday 3

Guess what this is...

Guess-It 3

Hint : It's definitely not a stuffed live animal!


Answer will be posted on Saturday when I return from my cruise~!!



Anyhow written on Mar 14, 2007 at 7:37 AM

32 bored people said something about this

A happy marshmellow?

Happy WW!!


posted by Blogger YellowRose : 11:00 AM
 

a towel animal with a pencil up it's little butt?

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 11:11 AM
 

It's a pencil topper. Looks like a seal or some other sea creature. It's really cute. something my granddaughter would love.

I'm up too.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:23 AM
 

Im thinking a baby seal pencil topper too! Mines up!


posted by Blogger Michelle : 11:30 AM
 

This comment has been removed by the author.


posted by Blogger Michelle : 11:30 AM
 

I'm gonna go with the pencil topper too.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:46 AM
 

I'm gonna go with the pencil topper too.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:46 AM
 

I think it's the top of a stuffed white tiger toy. (Yes, going out on a limb here!)

Mine's up!


posted by Blogger Amelia Elias : 12:56 PM
 

my first guess was pencil topper as well


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1:00 PM
 

I suck at this game....

Hmmmm - how about a pencil sharpener?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:04 PM
 

Pencil sharpener is a good guess. I see a seam, so I'm gonna guess it's candy holder (and I know that's so not right).


posted by Blogger Amazing Gracie : 3:21 PM
 

Come on people! Think out of the box! I hope to see a winner this week~


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 4:17 PM
 

A fluffy baseball?

Thanx for stopping by! :)


posted by Blogger meh : 4:40 PM
 

I think some sort of pencil topper...


posted by Blogger palmtreefanatic : 6:09 PM
 

It a head of something ... I'd be tempted to say a cover to some sporty type stick, or a PC screen cleaner *shrugs


posted by Blogger letha : 6:40 PM
 

Is it an easter egg?


posted by Blogger Crazy Working Mom : 7:02 PM
 

I am thinking its a Whale pencil topper that you can get at an aquarium.

Very cute!
Hope you have a great trip!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:06 PM
 

As usual i have no ideas of my own so i go with kai!


posted by Blogger Shaz : 7:09 PM
 

A tennis ball ?


posted by Blogger Gattina : 7:24 PM
 

It's a pencil sharpener. :)


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:27 PM
 

A seal-cicle?

No, no...

It's a Flying Softball?

Errr...

Casper's long-lost cousin?

Oh! I totally got it now. It's a Whitefish-Cotton-Kabob. Right?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:28 PM
 

Hmm i am guessing its a torch.


posted by Blogger Claire : 9:11 PM
 

Gosh.. my first impression was that it looks like a rookie-level Digimon, or perhaps the Pokemon Seel?


posted by Blogger Carrie : 9:12 PM
 

Looks like a fish of some kind from this angle. btw...have a safe trip!


posted by Blogger Lazy Daisy : 9:56 PM
 

A pencil cover.
Thanks for the visit.


posted by Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD : 10:40 PM
 

A pencil cover.
Thanks for the visit.


posted by Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD : 10:41 PM
 

I'm guessing some kind of rattle...LOL Have fun on your trip!!

Hugs,
Holly


posted by Blogger Holly Schwendiman : 11:35 PM
 

A stuffed marine animal with a feature which allows you to stick a pencil or other tubular device in it.


posted by Blogger Unknown : 7:29 AM
 

I think it's one of those things that people stick on the antennas of their cars but I have no clue what they actually call the thing!


posted by Blogger Linda : 8:33 AM
 

I guess a puppet on a stick and my husband is guessing a cotton ball on steroids named Arnold, lol.


posted by Blogger Biker Betty : 12:27 PM
 

A Pokemon being stabbed by a pencil? Great photo!


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 3:13 PM
 

A lamb???


posted by Blogger Joyful Days : 9:26 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009