AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It 4

It's that time of the week again folks. This one should be easy for those who have it. Here comes the Guess-It for this week~

Guess-It4

Hint : I use it everyday!




Anyhow written on Mar 21, 2007 at 9:51 AM

30 bored people said something about this

interesting! no idea what that is, though ... :)


posted by Blogger maiylah : 10:46 AM
 

you have the hardest things to guess! i have no idea....

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 10:50 AM
 

ummmmm a web cam?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:54 AM
 

cell phone holder/charger?

I have no idea, but I think it's something electronic.


posted by Blogger Crazy Working Mom : 11:24 AM
 

I was thinking an eight ball. lol


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:27 PM
 

Bee already took my answer! (hehe)


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:22 PM
 

I will have to wait for the answer.


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 2:32 PM
 

Would try to guess if I could see the pic... will have to come back, I guess!


posted by Blogger Stine : 5:32 PM
 

That is going to be quite a guess. No one knows what you use everyday. It can be many things. Let's say it can be an electric razor, a comb, a brush or a toothbrush.
Thanks for the visit.


posted by Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD : 5:45 PM
 

I agree with crazy working mom, this must be something electronic. But that's all I can guess...


posted by Blogger Vlado&Toni : 6:10 PM
 

Whatever it is, I don't have one and certainly don't use it everyday! Uhm, alarm clock? Egg timer? Mutated Magic 8 Ball??


posted by Blogger Linda : 6:13 PM
 

No idea, but it looks like a cool ball to play with either way!


posted by Blogger meh : 6:18 PM
 

It's a mutant computer mouse. Or maybe a coffee maker. :)


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:29 PM
 

I know, I know: a wrecking ball. :-)


posted by Blogger Unknown : 7:43 PM
 

well I was thinking cell phone holder/charger :-)
Thanks for stopping by my WW


posted by Blogger Eagles Wings : 7:48 PM
 

well I was thinking cell phone holder/charger :-)
Thanks for stopping by my WW


posted by Blogger Eagles Wings : 7:48 PM
 

I think it's an alarm clock. Just a guess. Can't wait to find out! Thanks for stopping at my site.


posted by Blogger Shelly Kneupper Tucker : 8:56 PM
 

Hmmmm, fascinating. It must be something for use with the computer. Is it a camera?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:28 PM
 

I was thinking something to do with coffee.


posted by Blogger letha : 9:53 PM
 

Webcam? Mouse? Eight Ball? Mmmm - I thinks it's a worry ball!


posted by Blogger Robyn Mills : 10:03 PM
 

Haven't got a scooby I'm afraid....


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:07 PM
 

this is easy............
what is the problem.........
it is..................

a black ball


posted by Blogger Sarge Charlie : 10:30 PM
 

Hmmm...shaving cream? Cologne? Salt ball? Every day huh?

Shower gel? A grown up equivalent of Rubber ducky?


posted by Blogger Girlie : 11:04 PM
 

I'm going to go for a mouse. It would be a pretty cool looking mouse, and I'd want to know where you got it.

Actually, whatever it is, I'd want one!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:26 PM
 

I have no idea!


posted by Blogger Erin Faye : 11:40 PM
 

I agree that it looks like a mouse, shot from the back end, on a reflective surface so that it appears to be a ball! :)


posted by Blogger Carrie : 12:11 AM
 

could it be a fancy mouse?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 4:23 AM
 

could it be a fancy mouse?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 4:23 AM
 

I don't know. It's pretty though and I need one.


posted by Blogger Unknown : 8:28 AM
 

seeing as how you use it daily it is probably some sort of superduper face cream in really awesome packaging..m


posted by Blogger madd : 9:51 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009