AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

And the Answer Is...

This week's guess it was kinda tough, so it was no surprise that nobody got it right. Well, guess you guys just have to try again next week. Just a question, are the Guess-It's a little too challenging? Cos we've only had 3 weeks out of 6 where winners were found. Gimmie some feedback ya?

And as for this week's answer...


Speaker1

Here's a clearer shot from the top. Any better guesses yet?


Speaker2

Like I said, it could be opened up... on both sides actually...


Speaker3

To become a portable speaker that runs on batteries so that...


Speaker1
You can connect your mp3 player and blast your music for all to share anywhere u wanna!


Watch out for next week's Guess-It for more guessing fun!!


Anyhow written on Apr 6, 2007 at 3:56 PM

4 bored people said something about this

well that is really cool! i never would have guessed because i never heard of it though! ha ha

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 4:28 PM
 

You Got us with that one.


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 6:18 PM
 

I'm with the others, I never would have guessed it . . cute idea though!


posted by Blogger Pfingston : 12:15 AM
 

Darn! I missed this week...stupid work getting in the way of my blogging!! I'll try to do better next week, I promise :)


posted by Blogger Carrie : 4:22 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009