AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It 8

Can we beat last week's score of 4 winners? Happy guessing and good luck for this week~
Thanks to the great suggestion by Shaz, I'll be accepting Guess-It submissions from this week onwards! Here's what you gotta do...

Just drop me a mail at anyhowblogs@gmail.com with at least 1 picture for the guess-it, and 1 for the answer, as well as a short description of the item. [more pictures are definitely welcomed] I'll try to give everyone a chance to put their stuff up. So get to sending your guess-its soon! And now on to this week's Guess-It...


Guess-It 8

Hint : It's pretty small, about half the size of your palm.





Anyhow written on Apr 25, 2007 at 8:58 AM

19 bored people said something about this

As per usual, I have no earthly clue! Good luck to everyone else!


posted by Blogger Linda : 10:38 AM
 

Hmmm...I think it's a cordless mouse.


posted by Blogger Crazy Working Mom : 12:16 PM
 

I have to say, I don't have a clue!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:31 PM
 

Is it one of those gadgets that holds correction fluid. You run it over all those spelling mistakes!


posted by Blogger Shaz : 4:01 PM
 

PS Pleased you liked my suggestion. I'll be mailing you later x


posted by Blogger Shaz : 4:02 PM
 

My first thought was a laptop mouse but it looks to be missing the buttons, then this thought of a pencil sharpener came to me ... I haven't got a clue this week.


posted by Blogger letha : 5:44 PM
 

no idea but it looks like it should somehow be involved in video games?

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 7:15 PM
 

as always no idea! has anyone able to solve these mysteries? they're good if they did!


posted by Blogger Vlado&Toni : 8:55 PM
 

It has to be a computer mouse that is my guess.

But the other things that came to mind were a radio, battery charger or also a sharpener.Could be some promotional gimmick for IBM


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 8:55 PM
 

I'm with Working Mom and Simone. I think it is a cordless mouse.


posted by Blogger Mz Jackson : 11:01 PM
 

A chip with the capacity to rule the world (because don't you do that? :-)


posted by Blogger Unknown : 11:31 PM
 

Label printer?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 4:08 AM
 

I would say an eraser !


posted by Blogger Gattina : 9:45 AM
 

hmmmm, you got me! happy WW!


posted by Blogger palmtreefanatic : 9:50 AM
 

Very cool - something so small can look so large in pictures!

Hugs,
Holly


posted by Blogger Holly Schwendiman : 10:55 AM
 

Looks like a mouse to me. Either that or a really small, funky-looking hand-held pointer that you use for your PowerPoint presentations.


posted by Blogger JHS : 12:52 PM
 

My guess before reading any in comments was a pencil sharpener, so I'll stick with that...


posted by Blogger Amazing Gracie : 1:25 PM
 

could be a wireless mouse but its missing the left and right click buttons, unless its one of those that are on a pivot or something. *shrug*


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1:42 PM
 

I'll go with the cordless mouse theory, but with a name like Extravaganza, it's probably a bicycle helmet or a floor-cleaning robot...


posted by Blogger Stine : 2:15 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009