AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It 7

Ok people time for this week's guess-it. Believe me, I didn't know what it was when I saw it too.

Guess It 7

HINT : It is about the size of a 15 inch CRT Monitor


Answer will be posted on Friday's post. Good luck!




Anyhow written on Apr 18, 2007 at 10:55 AM

19 bored people said something about this

I can't decide whether it's the first ever video "player" or for home movies! happy WW


posted by Blogger Shaz : 2:50 PM
 

Don't you have a smaller size ? I would like to watch a football (soccer) game on that when they players have the size of flees and the ball is a point !

Thanks for your comment. I never generalize nationalities or colors. Everywhere there are good and bad or mad or normal people. When I was younger I experienced that ALL Germans were bad. Although I was born after the war and had never had the pleasure to meet old Hitler !


posted by Blogger Gattina : 3:49 PM
 

I don't know what it is either, but I know it's your WW submission LOL

Thanks for stopping by!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 4:59 PM
 

I'd guess some sort of video player/recorder and tv rolled into one. maybe a "portable" one?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:50 PM
 

how bout a video phone?


posted by Blogger Lazy Daisy : 7:17 PM
 

I have no clue...it's a rather odd contraption though.
Hmmmm...


posted by Blogger Rebecca : 8:10 PM
 

It's a Audio Film Projector.

This one was way to easy.


posted by Blogger letha : 9:46 PM
 

Man.. I guess.. a video projector :)


posted by Blogger Carrie : 9:55 PM
 

Yeah, I was gonna say projector too...but that's too easy it can't be right.
Will have to pop in Friday to find out. :)

Thanks for dropping in on my WW.


posted by Blogger Crazy Working Mom : 10:36 PM
 

It's a projector


posted by Blogger TeaMouse : 11:38 PM
 

Hmmm interesting. Thanks for sharing happy WW.

Angel Mama


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 1:48 AM
 

Interesting. Not sure what it is, but I guess there is no harm in trying.

Maybe some sort of TV/video recorder rolled into one. I don't know.


posted by Blogger The World In The Eyes Of Brothers : 2:42 AM
 

It looks like the (very) old TV, cassette player, FM radio combo my mother used to have on her vanity so she could watch the news while getting ready in the morning.

Thanks for visiting my WW!


posted by Blogger Amelia Elias : 3:55 AM
 

my guess is a Audio Film Projector
Happy WW


posted by Blogger KC : 4:05 AM
 

And thee was I thinking I was a high tech computer from Blakes 7 or such aprog. Ah well an audio film prjector wll ahve to do instead!


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 4:29 AM
 

My initial thought was some sort of electronic circuit tester device but then I decided to had to be some sort of video playback type device instead. Either way, I'm not sure!


posted by Blogger Linda : 4:42 AM
 

How about a Audio Film Projector Viewer?


posted by Blogger Sandee : 6:15 AM
 

TV


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 7:56 PM
 

I'm guessing its one old model of a Karaoke machine. Yup, I feel pretty good about this one. . .
:-)


posted by Blogger Pfingston : 12:14 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009