AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : No Guess-It?

Unfortunately I have been pretty busy this week therefore I haven't got a chance to find something unusual for you guys to guess today. So let's all take a break from guessing and just enjoy this poem-picture I made when I was kinda feeling down in the past. It has always been on my sidebar if you haven't noticed.


The Rose




Anyhow written on Apr 11, 2007 at 10:21 AM

16 bored people said something about this

Thats a beautiful poem, but I can feel the pain that compelled you to write it. Thanks for sharing x x


posted by Blogger Shaz : 5:19 PM
 

Man - I am disappointed - but I will get over it.

Was look forward to your Guess-It.

By the way I some else on WW runs a competition- you can win Blog Hits.

Possible prize for the next Guess-It?

Poem-picture - another great idea.

Definitely a feeling lots of us can identify with


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 5:49 PM
 

Not to worry about no Guess-It this week; just gives us something to look forward to next week!

Very nice poem-picture - very meaningful to a lot of us!


posted by Blogger Linda : 5:58 PM
 

Yeah, about the prize, I did thought of giving out a prize. Just that I couldn't thing of anything worthy of giving. I don't have 200 blog hits to give to people, and the measly traffic to my blog won't even be enough to make it attractive for me to put your link here. So if you can come up with any better ideas I'm all ears. =)


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 6:02 PM
 

Will be back next week to see if I can guess it! Great poem! It does make you think and feel!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:06 PM
 

Nice poem and picture. Well done.


posted by Blogger Lazy Daisy : 6:55 PM
 

I am sorry but I can't read the red letters on this black background it hurts my eyes because it's not very clear !


posted by Blogger Gattina : 8:44 PM
 

Beautifully, poignantly written. And a nice break from feeling like a failure every week at your guessing game. :-)


posted by Blogger Unknown : 8:52 PM
 

Nice poem and picture.
I needed to read that today.
Thank you.
Happy WW!


posted by Blogger Raggedy : 9:27 PM
 

Nice poem

Happy WW to you.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:13 PM
 

Not so wordless but nice poem.


posted by Blogger letha : 12:45 AM
 

This has to be among the coolest sites I've ever seen. Love the way it laid out.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 3:40 AM
 

Sorry you had such a hurt at such a tender age...you found a great way to express it. Hope your lows are few and far between!!
We'll be back for the next "Guess It"


posted by Blogger Amazing Gracie : 4:24 AM
 

Lovely Poem.

Happy WW!


posted by Blogger elasticwaistbandlady : 4:59 AM
 

beautiful and sad poem. I can feel the pain in it


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:09 AM
 

Very good, and sad... Thanks for visiting.


posted by Blogger Stine : 2:15 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009