AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

My @#$%^& Nose

For those of you who don't already know, I have an ultra sensitive nose, and I'm not talking about the ability to smell things from far. I have been tortured by through my nose [literally] since I was a teeny boy. From young, I was a regular at my family doctor's for runny and block noses. Almost every other week he would get to see me and earn my money, to a point where I could even remember the medicine that he was going to prescribe to me.

My mose gets irritated at the slightest of things. A cold night. Lack of sleep. A little dust. A friend who has a cold, sitting in the same car. Any of these situations would almost definitely cause me to wake up the next day with a dripping nose. And what's worse, sometimes they even let their powers combine. Have you ever had the nightmare of both sides of your nose being blocked and yet 1 side is dripping like a tap? Or vice versa, where both sides are dripping like taps and yet 1 side is blocked like a cock in a bottle? I've had plenty.

And today is one of those days. Couldn't really figure out why I kept waking up in mid-sleep last night for no apparent reason for almost 5 to 6 times. But now I think I've figured out why. My body was trying to tell me that something was wrong and to be prepared for the worst tommorrow. So here I am now at my desk, which is overflowing with tissue paper, having a hard time trying to concentrate on my work. And to make matters worse, I still have night lessons at SIM after work, where I need to drive from office to SIM and from SIM back home. Today is definitely not a good day. Hope my nose will come to its senses before I knock off from work.


You Are the Middle Finger

A bit fragile and dependent on your friends, you're not nearly as hostile as you seem.
You are balanced, easy to get along with, and quite serious.
However, you can get angry and fed up with those around you. And you aren't afraid to show it!

You get along well with: The Index Finger

Stay away from: The Pinky


Anyhow written on Apr 12, 2007 at 10:59 AM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009