AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Guest Star Answer...

Ok. Time to reveal this week's answer! I must say this week's Guess-It by Shaz was tough one. I would have never gotten it right if he didn't send me the answer. So do we have winners this week? Scroll down to find out...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


And here it is...

Wasp Trap


It's a cleverly designed little device that attracts the clever wasps who can fly vertically up into the "cage" but seem to have difficulty flying vertically down and out of it. All you have to do is to bait them with something inside. Oh, and the other problem is finding a safe way to release them when you're bored of playing with them in there.


This week we have a solitairy winner cum first time player by the name of Calamity Jane. 10/10 for the exactness of the answer!

And you guessed it, this week's humourous award goes out to elasticwaistbandlady for the LMAO [Laugh My Ass Off] answer of :

All the guesses above me are WRONG! It's a portable urinal. The amber yellow of the glass nicely blends in with the amber yellow of piss.


Well, i wouldn't mind using it as stated, but don't you think it's a tat hard to aim all your piss into that tiny little hole?


And for all you aspiring Guess-It players, remember that I'm still looking for more Guest Star Guess-Its. All you have to do is to send in a picture [more are definitely welcomed] of your Guess-It to anyhowblogs@gmail.com with a short hint and I'll post it up on my WW ASAP. You can then send me the picture/pictures of the answer in another email. Remember to state that its the answer in the subject so I won't accidently take a peak! And if you do that, I'll join in the fun in guessing too! So send in your pictures quick!


Anyhow written on May 11, 2007 at 12:55 PM

7 bored people said something about this

Ha, ha, ha and the worst thing is I have one like that !!!!


posted by Blogger Gattina : 1:40 PM
 

CJ is Mrs Green fingers . . .should have known she'd have seen one of these before. Fab answers from everyone but PS HE is a SHE!

-----> off to look for mote Guess It possibilities as we speak


posted by Blogger Shaz : 2:58 PM
 

Wow! That was a hard one this week, I never would've guessed it.
Can't wait to see what you have for next week.


posted by Blogger Melanie : 8:37 PM
 

and THAT is why it LOOKS like a honey jar!!! to attract them.

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 8:47 PM
 

I am glad we don't need those around here!
it's a beautiful device!


posted by Blogger MaR : 9:33 PM
 

Never seen one before.

Sorry you've been tagged


posted by Blogger letha : 10:12 PM
 

Oh my I should have known that and need one....Thanks for the answer.



Angel Mama ():)


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 11:26 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009