AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : GuestStar Guess-It

Looky what we've got here today. A guest blogger's Guess-It. In fact, he saved me the headache of finding something for you guys to guess. So good luck for this week's guess-it, P.S. I already know the answer. hehe.

This week's Guess-It : Starring Shaz from US Danes & Our Family


Guest Guess-It 1

Hint 1 : It's not a rubber tire!


Guest Guess-It 1

Hint 2 : Nor a water bottle!



Anyhow written on May 9, 2007 at 9:32 AM

23 bored people said something about this

honey jar?

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 10:25 AM
 

It is obviously a container for vinegar sampling.


posted by Blogger vanishingword : 11:33 AM
 

Oh Oh, looks like a candle holder that hangs outside.

Happy Wednesday :)


posted by Blogger Biker Betty : 1:10 PM
 

I thought it looked like a lantern, but it has a lid - a jar for something in the kitchen?


posted by Blogger Alison : 2:36 PM
 

I was thinking some sort of lantern too.. Is it a feeder designed only for the most fiendishly cunning of birds???


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 3:10 PM
 

I know, I know byt my lips are sealed . . .lol.


posted by Blogger Shaz : 4:35 PM
 

A lamp base?


posted by Blogger vanishingword : 5:03 PM
 

Shaz, please unseal your lips ;-)

BTW, thanks for stopping by at my WW...


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:59 PM
 

Either a honey jar or a moonshine holder?


posted by Blogger Mz Jackson : 7:03 PM
 

All the guesses above me are WRONG! It's a portable urinal. The amber yellow of the glass nicely blends in with the amber yellow of piss.

Happy WW!


posted by Blogger elasticwaistbandlady : 7:08 PM
 

I like elastic's comment above, and would give that my support, but clearly it is a yellow thingy with a handle. duh.


posted by Blogger Jenn in Holland : 7:46 PM
 

I love ewb ladys guess. I'm pretty sure she wrong, but maybe she'll win most the most humourous award this week! ;)
I thought it was a lantern at first, but the cork thingee wouldn't make sense. So, I'm gonna guess it's just a pretty jar to keep something in in your kitchen.


posted by Blogger Melanie : 7:54 PM
 

It's a decoration! :)


 

Okay.. so it's something that hangs somewhere.. and you put something in it that you don't want getting out because of the cork..


posted by Blogger Barb : 8:12 PM
 

an olive oil bottle, lol a part from that no idea, it's plastic or glass and yellow of that I am sure !


posted by Blogger Gattina : 8:49 PM
 

Reminds me of something that ye olde fishermen might use for something ... They had glass globe buoys after all.


posted by Blogger letha : 8:58 PM
 

whatever it is , it is pretty and would look lovely outdoors with a tea light in it :)
happy ww


posted by Blogger MaR : 9:06 PM
 

I was going to guess from the top picture it was the inside of a baby bottle nipple. The bottom one looks like a honey jar of sorts to me!

Hugs,
Holly


posted by Blogger Holly Schwendiman : 10:47 PM
 

I think I just spotted Pooh Bear looking for his honey jar....


posted by Blogger Unknown : 11:11 PM
 

Oh my a honey pot??? Love your blog my friend.

Angel Mama ( Pearls of Wisdom)


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 11:43 PM
 

some sort of decorative thingy that you can put a tea light under to make pretty colours?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:58 PM
 

It's a wasp catcher (I think). You bait it with something sweet - ol' waspy flies up vertically to get it but being the dumb kind of flying insect can't fly vertically down again. Our good friends bees can't fly vertically so they don't get caught.


posted by Blogger Calamity Jane : 1:17 AM
 

It's a flytrap!
fill the bottom with sugary water,flies get in, then drown. Works for wasps too.


posted by Blogger soubriquet : 1:27 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009