AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Double Trouble 3

Finally we have another supporter to our WW : Guess-It. This time it comes in the form of a submission from lissa. Hope to see more submissions this week. Happy Guessing~



Submitted by lissa...

Guest-It 3

My Guess : Is it a funky bottle opener?




And my very own...

Guess-It 16

Hint : The hint is in the picture.



Good luck!!




Anyhow written on Jul 25, 2007 at 2:00 PM

15 bored people said something about this

The first one is a hole puncher.

The second one looks like a knife to me, but that would be too simple. So, some sort of an animal tusk?


posted by Blogger Melanie : 8:06 PM
 

I think the second one is a envelope opener or simply a toy


posted by Blogger lissa : 8:51 PM
 

The first one is a hole punch. I have no idea on the second.


posted by Blogger Stacie : 9:24 PM
 

The first one is a hole punch; the second one is an antique manicure tool.


posted by Blogger Molly : 9:30 PM
 

I would say it's a broken doorhandle for the first picture. In the second I can't see any hint, so I think it's a letter opener.


posted by Blogger Gattina : 10:00 PM
 

I used to use one of these years ago. It's a hole punch. Remember the three hole punch that you could use to put your class assignments or work assignments into a folder? Good one. Have a great WW. :)


posted by Blogger Sandee : 11:09 PM
 

Yeah, I knew the first one was just too obvious but hey it's fun


posted by Blogger lissa : 11:19 PM
 

The single hole punch is more obvious but has great visuals. I can't make out the image at the base of the handle but on the size I'd guess letter opener or nail file. ;)

Hugs,
Holly


posted by Blogger Holly Schwendiman : 11:40 PM
 

THe first is a hole puncher. The second I would imagine is a sword for a mouse-ninja?


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 3:26 AM
 

Very interesting pictures, with or without guessing the objects.


posted by Blogger catsynth : 3:49 AM
 

second: letter opener, first: hole punch--have a great WW. Great idea!!!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:43 AM
 

Very interesting the second looks like an envelope opener and the first a hole puncher....

Well Happy WW my friend. I am sorry I have been so busy and only doing a few posts I owe you a post and will do .

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ( Angel Mama )


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 11:29 AM
 

I've seen leather hole punches like the first...


posted by Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum : 12:03 PM
 

Garlic press and a nail file.


posted by Blogger Jenn in Holland : 9:12 PM
 

What a neat blog! I have both of those items by the way.

If you are feeling particularly charitable, stop by my blog and sponsor me tomorrow for Blogathon 2007. The charity I'm blogging for is Kiva.org.


posted by Blogger Dayngr : 1:11 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009