Glad to see that the Saturday Comeback Challenge is back up and running at full speed again. If you're wondering what it is, well, it's a fun little contest where you have to come up with querky comebacks to real-life online dating profiles posted up by real-life people. It runs every Saturday and I've been in it for quite some time. But this week's contest was one to remember, particularly for me. That because I won it.
Well, it's not the first time that I've won the contest so far, but it's definitely the first time I've been pronouced the winner above so many contestants. During the few couple of times that I was the winner, there were only a messy number of contestants[read 3-5], but this week, I came out tops above 9 other witty people. So hang on to the edges of your seats cos here come my comeback answers [complete with pictures] that won me the golden egg this week. I strongly encourage everyone out there to participate in the challenge every Saturday. It's good, clean fun.
1. Just Put Out to Pasture
Why? You're parents couldn't stand you anymore?
2. Dart Player Looking to Hit the Bullseye
Here's my bull. Go ahead, take your best shot.
3. A man with a leering stare who enjoys bad puns, bad punctuation and egregious social errors
You forgot to mention bad pickup lines too.
4. When In Doubt, Play Dead
5. My ideal match would look like shania twain,sundra bullock, jennifer aniston,teri hatcher,alysia morano,donna mill and marg helenberger,debra winger
So you're someone who has 8 heads? That's too bad, cos I only have 1.
6. I am hedonistic & "blessed" with an annoyingly high testosterone level that won't seem to let me be.
Just as long as you let the rest of us be, you shouldn't be getting into any trouble.
7. Hark ye of fare eyes
Who art thou, creator of thy lameoth lines?
8. Who shall I spend my time with while I'm "waitin on Jesus?
Don't bother waiting, he told me that he has already given up on you.
9. Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening and Love like you've never been hurt before. Do you skate?
Did you notice that in actual fact, really no one wants to watch you dance, listen to you sing, or have you to love? And that goes for skating too
10. Come Walk Your Inner Dog With Me
Sorry, I'm more of an Inner Cat person.
Tie-Breaker: My favorite activity is quilty time on the couch.
That's why you never get any dates.
Anyhow written on Jul 19, 2007 at 4:05 PM
0 bored people said something about this