AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It 14

Guess-It 14





Anyhow written on Jul 4, 2007 at 12:00 PM

20 bored people said something about this

Hint : There are more than 2 of them... Happy Guessing.


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 12:06 PM
 

Now you know by know I am not good at this..LOL I think buttons. Happy WW.

I will be back to check.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ( Angel Mama )


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 12:23 PM
 

Im gonna say iPod buttons.


posted by Blogger Michelle : 12:31 PM
 

they look fuzzy. don't know though... have a happy 4th!

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 12:38 PM
 

I am guessing they are buttons on some sort of upolstry? I don't know!

Happy WW


posted by Blogger MorningSong : 12:44 PM
 

What's that ?? two aspirines ?


posted by Blogger Gattina : 1:28 PM
 

Buttons on an ipod/MP3 player or similar?


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 2:37 PM
 

some sort of seating.


posted by Blogger letha : 2:56 PM
 

Well...
buttons from a domestic electronic device... or buttons from an ATM?


posted by Blogger MaR : 3:17 PM
 

Are they to cover the head of some screws?

Happy WW x x


posted by Blogger Shaz : 5:26 PM
 

its yr nipples lah dey.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:48 PM
 

I go with what some others have said - buttons on a chair or something


posted by Blogger Miscellaneous-Mum : 5:52 PM
 

I was going to say calculator buttons, but they would have numbers...duh.


posted by Blogger Molly : 7:45 PM
 

Buttons on a remote control for a tv or dvd player type of device.


posted by Blogger Melanie : 7:56 PM
 

makes me think of radio speakers...hmmmm
happy WW!


posted by Blogger palmtreefanatic : 12:36 AM
 

This is hard to guess - I'm thinking... buttons for a alarm clock?


posted by Blogger lissa : 1:00 AM
 

Had to stop by again because my family wanted to guess and well...LOL they came up with the same as me...LOL buttons.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel ():)


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 1:21 AM
 

Buttons on a DVD player??


posted by Blogger Alison : 9:09 AM
 

I am going buttons on electronics as well!


posted by Blogger Cinnamon Girl : 10:26 AM
 

screws or tacks in the interior of a car?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:29 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009