AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Transformed

Transformer Logo



Yes, Transformers : The movie will be opening soon in cinemas near you but for me, I have already done some transforming of my own. Here's a quick list of my amazing shape-shifting processes...


1. Worker to Player

After tommorrow onwards, I won't have to be woken up by that stupid ringing of the alarm clock in the early hours of the morning anymore. My last day of work will be on 27th June 2007. After that, all the work I will be doing is a occasional PayPerPost and the working-out of my body. I can smell the freshness of freedom already.


2. Silver to Black

N73 Music


Black has always been the cooler colour between the two. But when I bought my N73, I had to pay almost $200 more for the black Music Edition. So I had to settle for the silver. But not anymore. Since my copycat father has upgraded his phone to the N73 Music Edition [2nd time he's buying the exact same phone as me] I swapped my old N73 with his newer and cooler, blacker version.


3. Worker to Student

After getting my place confirmed in SIM after my amazing A grade for the Maths bridging course, I will officially become a full-time student come this August. Which means, no more fixed income, less spending power but most importantly, MORE FREE TIME and NEW FRIENDS!!! I love school life.


Anyhow written on Jun 26, 2007 at 11:06 AM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009