AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

And the Answers Are...

Welcome back to extremely difficult Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It... I told you this week's pictures were hard. And now with the flick of my wrist and the fading of a drumroll, I shall reveal the answers that everyone are so eager to find out...


Let's start with Shaz's submission.
Let's see if rotating it helps. Like I said the angle is everything...

Guest Answer 5.1

Hey! What's that brown thing behind it!! It looks like a...


Guest Answer 5.2

Yup you got it. It's a stylish wine cork all the way from Recuerdo de Mallorca, Spain.



I told you it was hard. Now mine's harder....




UNFORTUNATELY...



Because of all the confusion of moving to our new place, I totally forgot that I needed to post the answer today and happened to pack my Guess-It into one of the millions of carboard boxes that the movers helped to carry over to the new place yesterday. In other words, I don't have a pictures of the answer and therefore can only discribe it to you guys in words. So here goes... Try to understand it's a little complicated...


My Guess-It is a photo of a Japanese cartoon character called "La Pi Xiao Xin" plastic coin bank taken upwards from the bottom of the coin bank through the hole which you use to take out your money from. Xiao Xin is a cute but irritating kid that always causes trouble for his parents by his innocence, pervertedness and naughtiness. Here's a picture from google so you guys can get a better idea of what the actual coin bank looks like.


Xiao Xin



I'll try to post the picture up ASAP, but that will take almost 2 months because we have to wait for the renovation to be completed before we can start unpacking...


Ok let's see now... We have a total of... 0 players who got this week's answers right. But not to fear, we still have a winner. This week's Humourous Award goes out to Jams O Donnell for his hilarious guess of


"The second is obviously an attempt by a Samurai to gain access to your house via the toilet!"

Toilet Bowl


Ok that's all for this week's Guess-It. Oh, did I mention that WW : Guess-It submissions are still being accepted? Just send in a picture or two [with or without the answer] and a short hint to anyhowblogs@gmail.com and your picture will soon be part of my Guest Star Guess-It. Remember to send me the answer pictures in a seperate email so I can play along too! So let's see em submissions come rolling in!


Anyhow written on Jun 15, 2007 at 9:40 AM

2 bored people said something about this

Ooooo, those were hard this week.


posted by Blogger Melanie : 11:22 PM
 

Hi Anyhow! I wanted to let you know that the Comeback Challenge is up and running again. I hope you will play Round 30.
Have a great weekend!

Mimi


posted by Blogger Mimi Lenox : 10:46 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009