AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guest-It 11

As with last week, we are gonna have a double Guess-It again today, only difference is, today EVERYBODY will be able to play! That's beacause I'm gonna have 1 Guess-It from our regular supporter Shaz and 1 from myself! But be warned this week's Guess-It is a nasty one, both of them. Happy Guessing!


From Shaz with love...

Guest-It 5


My First Guess [I already know the answer!] : A Fancy Coaster



From Anyhow with love...

Guess-It 12


Hint for BOTH Guess-Its : The angle is everything...


Answers will be revealed on Friday's post. Good luck!




Anyhow written on Jun 13, 2007 at 9:12 AM

24 bored people said something about this

So does that mean the first one is a coaster then?

I think the second one is a mask or a goldfish...hard to tell


posted by Blogger lissa : 9:56 AM
 

Happy WW.
Lets see my first guess is a hot trivet and the second a lego island man...LOL
Ok I tried. Thanks for sharing .

Smiles and Blessings,
Angel Mama ()


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 10:28 AM
 

I have no idea!! It looks like the 2nd one could be an open mouth (looks like the photo was exposed). Only thing is the would be tongue has a face? I don't know!! Maybe I will offer you and your other people a good laugh with my clueless guess. :o)


posted by Blogger MorningSong : 10:28 AM
 

Here's a couple of unhelpful hints :
My guess for the first one is wrong

The 2nd photo is not overexposed.

=) Hope that helped a little? LOL


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 10:33 AM
 

I think the first one is a tile of some sort. The second one looks like one of those toy stretchy men from back in the day!


posted by Blogger Michelle : 10:53 AM
 

Shoot. I typed so much and something happened and my comment wasn't published. Crap.

Anyways, the first one seems to be some sort of ceramic tile. Either that or it is a lid of a jewellery box or container. Am I making sense? Do you even understand me?

As for the second one, isn't that La Bi Xiao Xin? But I can't quite tell what it is exactly. A bag perhaps? Shawn says it is a bra, haha...


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:51 AM
 

Ok, I will try again. I think the first one is a ceramic top to a little keepsake box.

I am still stumped on the second one. It looks like it could be a stuffed Winnie the Pooh with part of the face/head hidden or some other animated figure with face hidden. The eyebrows look so stern I doubt it is a pooh character. I am mom to 2 little ones so I think in kiddie cartoon characters these days.

Whatever that is surrounding the face is very misleading.


posted by Blogger MorningSong : 1:08 PM
 

1st- a hot pad for pots (or a close-up of a cufflink)

2nd- the exhaust port on a space ship.

Okay, so I'm wrong, I just came by to say Happy WW.

Everyone is invited to my blog... hope to see you there.


posted by Blogger Alice (in BC Canada) : 1:57 PM
 

Err I have no idea. THe first could be an inticately decorated cake for a small eater. The second is obviously an attempt by a Samurai to gain access to your house via the toilet!


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 2:32 PM
 

Anyhow you naughty boy! Yoy've chosen the hardest angle . . . lol. My hint is the "top" is ceramic!

I think No 2 is the inside of a glass bottle!

happy WW everyone x x


posted by Blogger Shaz : 2:42 PM
 

I would have said tile or coaster for the first, the second actually looks like the inside of someone's mouth to me!

I'll go away now :-(


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 4:30 PM
 

No idea at all.


posted by Blogger letha : 6:06 PM
 

The first one looks like a trivet. The second one looks like a frog upside down seen through a glass of something colorful. :)


posted by Blogger Barb : 8:01 PM
 

The first one does look like a trivet to me. The second one seems to be the face from a Japanese comic, but I can't come up with the context.


posted by Blogger Aldon Hynes : 8:28 PM
 

Wow. I have no idea for either one. I'm gonna guess the first one is a piece of tile. Although that seems to easy and I'm sure I'm wrong.
The second one- I can't even come up with a guess.


posted by Blogger Melanie : 8:44 PM
 

ok my guess for the first pic is some sort of make-up or snuff box thingy.
my dad tinks the 2nd one is a bolster, i tink is a 'la bi xiao xing' bolster den!!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:05 PM
 

1. a ceramic tile
2. a halloween pumpkin

how's that?

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 9:59 PM
 

They are both containers. The first is a box of some sort.
The second is the bottom side of a flower vase.


posted by Blogger Jenn in Holland : 10:35 PM
 

I have no idea but the second one looks like Dr Spok (Startrek)! LOL

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
Happy WW! :-)

Isabelle aka Tricotine
http://tricotine.typepad.com


posted by Blogger ICJ : 11:49 PM
 

I'm going to say trivet for #1 too.

And for #2...a Lego person drowning in pink kool-aid?


posted by Blogger Carrie : 12:53 AM
 

A "snuff box????" . . . .what kinda girl do you think I am . . . . lol


posted by Blogger Shaz : 3:32 AM
 

I agree that the first one looks like a tile. I don't know what the second one is, but it scares me :)


posted by Blogger wrchili : 5:50 AM
 

A really fancy cake (hmmm, cake ...) for the first one.

The second one - the Yellow Power Ranger??


posted by Blogger Linda : 5:53 AM
 

hmmm. a painted tile and... a lava lamp?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:43 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009