AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Dropped Hair

Finally went to cut my hair after waiting for so long. A haircut was long overdue but I had to wait for Pipi because she said she wanted to cut her hair after the exams. Anyway, the point is we finally went down to the new salon that James [our hairstylist] works at, HairWorks at CityLink. Was kinda small compared to the previous place but his service was just as good.

Was thinking of colouring my hair but since I still have about 2 more weeks in this school, I decided to keep the colouring till the next visit. Sometimes I really envy those of you who can keep your hair long. Because of my gay family genes, any stand of hair that is longer than 'short' will start to curl and bend in a very unpleasant shape. And NO I WILL GO FOR REBONDING. What's the point of rebonding such short hair just so it will start curling again in 2 months time? So I guess I will just have to accept the fact that I will be stuck with short, spunky hair for the rest of my life. I wonder how many styles short hair can have... What if I've used them all before I reach 40? Then what? Drop everything and go for the egghead look?

Anyway, coming to work this week has been agonisingly boring. With practically nothing to do, but sit here and stare at my laptop, I really need something to kill my time with. Even playing DOTA isn't enough to waste the entire 8 hours that I have to be in school. Well, hopefully I can endure through this 2 weeks. Last day of work will be on the 27th of June. After that I have about 1 month to get my body back in shape before heading back to school. Hopefully I can see my abs again by then. I miss them so...


Short Hair Again


Handsome again in short hair. Who says short ain't sexy?


Anyhow written on Jun 12, 2007 at 9:33 AM

3 bored people said something about this

Lookin' good! :)


posted by Blogger meh : 11:03 PM
 

Looks very you, nice pose too x x x


posted by Blogger Shaz : 6:13 AM
 

Thank you thank you.


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 8:55 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009