AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Global Peace Day

SCROLL DOWN FOR MY WORDLESS WEDNESDAY GUESS-IT
IT'S AFTER THIS POST!!


Anyhowblog's Peace Globe



Today is the day where all Peace Bloggers around the world unite. Founded by the one and only Mimi - Queen of Pencil Skirts, today is the day we celebrate the joy and happiness of having peace in our world. Almost every peace blogger today will be posting about some happy ending or inspiring poem that will pull at your heart strings and make you believe that the world is oh-so-great. But we can't run away from the facts. War is here. And it won't be going away anytime soon. Not even with a thousand peace bloggers hoping for peace, not even with a million. We can only do what we can, the rest is up to the people who really control whether or not that red button is pushed.

I'm just here to remind all of us how sad and painful war can be. Hopefully we don't have to see repeats of such pictures again in the future.


WAR DOESN'T DETERMINE WHO IS RIGHT, IT JUST DETERMINES WHO IS LEFT.



WARNING : Images below might seem graphic and painful to some. Do not continue if you have a very weak heart.









The Sufferings of War 1


The Sufferings of War 2


The Sufferings of War 3


The Sufferings of War 4


The Sufferings of War 5


The Sufferings of War 6


The Sufferings of War 7


The Sufferings of War 8


Click here for more peace globes!


Anyhow written on Jun 6, 2007 at 11:26 AM

31 bored people said something about this

That was very heart breaking. I was suppose to join too but since I wasn't sure if I could blog or not, I decided not to. I didn't want to promise something I couldn't do.
Great post and thanks for the visit.


posted by Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD : 1:58 PM
 

Exceptional.
Thanks for your thoughts and for sharing the realities of what a world without peace looks like.


posted by Blogger Jenn in Holland : 2:03 PM
 

Peace and Happy WW. Thanks for stopping by.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:05 PM
 

A sobering reminder of the horrors of war.


posted by Blogger RUTH : 2:25 PM
 

Hopeful, but still sad this week.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:25 PM
 

Wow there are some provoking images there.


posted by Blogger letha : 4:12 PM
 

I am a weak hearted, but couldn't resist to look. It's sad how children have to suffer, how anyone has to suffer.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 4:37 PM
 

Sickening photos, but your post is very moving... a reminder of why we want peace!


posted by Blogger Annelisa : 4:46 PM
 

That was very heartbreaking. But important. We all shouldn't forget why peace is important: KIDS! The children are always innocent victims...

Thanks for spreading some peace!

My Globe is up, too. Please stop by if you like!

Hugs and Peace from Germany,
Sonny


posted by Blogger Sonny : 5:40 PM
 

Excellent...you are so right. "WAR DOESN'T DETERMINE WHO IS RIGHT, IT JUST DETERMINES WHO IS LEFT." I actually saw your globe on Mimi's site.

Peace


posted by Blogger Molly : 6:06 PM
 

Powerful post with some stunning photos of the effect of anti-peace.

I invite you to my Wordless Wednesday entry today!

Happy WW, Villager


posted by Blogger Unknown : 6:30 PM
 

We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.

HH the Dalai Lama

Happy WW!


posted by Blogger FatBlokeThin : 8:26 PM
 

Excellent Post.


posted by Blogger Cinnamon Girl : 8:44 PM
 

Heart wrenching ... but something we should ALL see. Happy Peace Day and WW!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:52 PM
 

May you find peace My Friend........


posted by Blogger Sarge Charlie : 9:02 PM
 

I always love your blog my friend. Peace to you and yours. Wonderful post for Peace. Have a lovely week.

Angel ():)


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 9:51 PM
 

Very necessary reminder. Thank you on WW.


posted by Blogger SandyCarlson : 1:10 AM
 

Excellent post for Peace. Peace to you and yours. :)


posted by Blogger Sandee : 3:27 AM
 

What a great post - well done!


posted by Blogger Linda : 3:42 AM
 

May the warmth and spirit of this Peace Globe Day bring us all peace. You’re globe is beautiful.

Bud
From WTIT: the most peaceful Tape Radio Station ever…


posted by Blogger Bud Weiser, WTIT : 5:08 AM
 

I came over from Mimi's. Happy Peace Globe Day.

Peace to you!


posted by Blogger Travis Cody : 10:39 AM
 

Anyhow - Thanks for participating. Very disturbing images.

I always see hope in the faces of these globes and beautiful posts.
Peace, my friend.

Mimi


posted by Blogger Mimi Lenox : 11:57 AM
 

The horror of war... peace to you and yours, Anyhow! great post


posted by Blogger MaR : 12:23 AM
 

Oh my gosh! The pictures are creepy and horrible. I really pity these people. =S Really, I think they sum up how the world seriously needs peace to avoid any sort of these from happening again.

Thanks. Very striking post.


posted by Blogger that frolicsome kid : 4:58 PM
 

Good site.I appretiate your site.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:27 AM
 

Good for people to know.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:41 AM
 

Delirium what that


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:40 AM
 

I will not agree on it. I over nice post. Especially the title attracted me to review the unscathed story.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:24 AM
 

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:53 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009