AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

WW Guess-It : Double Trouble

Because of the sudden influx of Guess-It contributions, I'm glad to announce that we have 2 GuestStars for this week's Guess-It. Thanks again to Gattina and Michelle for their contributions! Now let's get to guessing!



1. From the shelves of Gattina
Guest-It 3

My Guess : It's one of those footprints made of clay for memory sake!



2. From the shelves of Michelle
Guest-It 4

My Guess : Looks like some form of artwork using sprayed golf balls!



Answers will be posted on Friday's post. Happy Guessing!




Anyhow written on Jun 6, 2007 at 10:42 AM

16 bored people said something about this

Well I guess I cant guess #2 since its my pic! My guess for #1 is some sort halloween decoration.


posted by Blogger Michelle : 1:03 PM
 

I will jump on with a guess for Gattina's: It's a foot imprint for shoe lifts!
Michelle's is: a light board of some sort, like a lite brite game.


posted by Blogger Jenn in Holland : 2:06 PM
 

The first I would say casts for footprint memories of someone, the second, lightbulbs of some kind?? I know I'm hopeless!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 2:27 PM
 

Can better Jenn's guess for #1; #2 colored light bulbs at a street fair?


posted by Blogger RUTH : 2:27 PM
 

1. er, some clay thing, cant be someone's feet right. -.-"

2. WATER FILLED BALLOONS !


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 3:16 PM
 

Guess It #1 must belong to Big Foot!

Guess It #2 i go with Street Party Lights!

Happy peaceful WW x x


posted by Blogger Shaz : 4:55 PM
 

#1- I also think it's a foot imprint for shoes.
#2- Light bulbs of some sort!


posted by Blogger Melanie : 8:14 PM
 

Don't want to think about the first one :-)

Second looks like water balloons to me too.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:32 PM
 

Ok the feet are freaky! Happy Peaceful WW =)


posted by Blogger Cinnamon Girl : 8:45 PM
 

I agree with your #1, but #2 looks like colored lightbulbs to me. Happy WW.


posted by Blogger Michelle : 9:01 PM
 

err. i actually tink #1 is someone's feet.
tink #2 is some cute light thingy.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:47 PM
 

Halloween decoration? Have a wonderful week and Happy WW.

Angel ( Angel Mama )


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 9:52 PM
 

Looks like balloons to me. Happy WW. Peace :) Love the superwoman tune. One of my favorites.


posted by Blogger Sandee : 3:26 AM
 

Balloons and the feet of the person who tried to burst them?


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 3:55 AM
 

I am a bit late this week.

#1 The cast or mould of a person feet for making insteps.

#2 lanterns


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 10:48 PM
 

nr. 1 looks gross (he he) and it seems like the rest of somebody's ski boots is missing!

nr. 2 are boat fenders , either illumninated or transformed to look like lanterns


posted by Blogger MaR : 12:27 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009