AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : GuestStar Guess-It 2

Yippie. We have another guest star starring in this week's GuestStar Guess-It. Special thanks to Toraa for this week's Guess-It picture. I wonder what it is... Happy guessing y'all...


GuestStar Guest-It 2


Hint : It's made of wood. [Duh!]

Answer will be posted on Friday... Good Luck!




Anyhow written on May 30, 2007 at 11:55 AM

22 bored people said something about this

er, its a broken coffee table ?
:D


posted by Blogger ROWROW:D : 2:21 PM
 

This time I have no idea!


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 5:09 PM
 

A sled of some kind?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 5:10 PM
 

My first reaction was part of the inner workings of a broken piano left out in the snow, but that seems like a bit of a stretch.


posted by Blogger Aldon Hynes : 6:52 PM
 

a plow? but seems far-fetched. lol ...
thanks for dropping by!
happy WW


posted by Blogger maiylah : 6:57 PM
 

a broken part from a sled?

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 8:07 PM
 

I was thinking a sled, but it also looks like a table to me!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 8:31 PM
 

oh no.. another post which i don't have any idea of.. well maybe next time.. happy WW


posted by Blogger Vlado&Toni : 8:59 PM
 

An anchor? Dang that is a tough one. Happy Wednesday!


posted by Blogger Cinnamon Girl : 9:20 PM
 

I agree with Vlado & Toni...LOL but its really cool. Happy WW.

Blessings,

Angel Mama ():)


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 9:21 PM
 

This is a really tough one! I have no idea!!

But since it's in the snow, I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's part of a sled.


posted by Blogger Melanie : 10:22 PM
 

Tough it right! You'd think I'd be better at this by now!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:38 PM
 

A chair?


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 1:42 AM
 

Old rubbish! Well, that's a rubbish guess as I have no idea!


posted by Blogger Shaz : 1:46 AM
 

I can never guess these. Sigh.


posted by Blogger Stacie : 4:11 AM
 

cool picture..I don't know what it is but i like it.
Happy WW!


posted by Blogger Raggedy : 5:50 AM
 

*Sigh* Once again, I'm stumped...where do you come up with these things!?

Shoot! I'll hafa come back to find the answer.


posted by Blogger Crazy Working Mom : 11:21 AM
 

A sled of some sort?


 

ah ha i noe dis. it looks like some mini easel thingmajig dat u use to put yr award plates. anyway its a stand of some kind lah.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 4:14 PM
 

I so didnt even realize it was wood! It looks like oxidize metal! Im stumped - but nothing new there! LOL


posted by Blogger Michelle : 10:39 PM
 

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:44 PM
 

Hi all, I'm sorry for for this very late answere. If you go to my site, you'll finnd out.

I must admit, Ineeded to go around questioning people what was "this thing"- only one old man knew it. But, you know I was fascinated by the forms and shapes and the snow and the nature around.

you might see it here

http://www.fotothing.com/taaboe/photo/0ec756f071c0b76f622bc27b81ea2dc5/


posted by Blogger TorAa : 3:13 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009