AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It 10

Welcome to the 10th anniversary of WW : Guess-It. Let's see who can get this week's answer right. Seems a little too easy to me...


Guess-It 10

Hint : it's kinda small





Anyhow written on May 23, 2007 at 10:12 AM

20 bored people said something about this

Its a handphone stand.


posted by Blogger Kerlynz aka Ting Ting : 1:13 PM
 

Looks like a child's deckchair to me!!


posted by Blogger Alison : 2:24 PM
 

It looks like a deckchair but it's actually a stand for a mobile phone. yes?


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 2:33 PM
 

It is a cellular phone stand, shaped like a longchair... right?

Happy WW! :-)


posted by Blogger ICJ : 2:46 PM
 

It's a toddler chair!


posted by Blogger meh : 4:00 PM
 

My first thought was also a toddler chair.


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 4:07 PM
 

A desk Deck Chair for tired mobile phones x x x You're gonna have a lot of linky love to do come Friday . . .lol


posted by Blogger Shaz : 4:42 PM
 

I think it's a tiny deck chair for a phone too. OR for tiny kid!


posted by Blogger Jenn in Holland : 5:10 PM
 

What a cute kitten. Wonder what this tiny, nice little animal cares so much for?
iPod? Remote Control? baby milk bottle? Dildo? Cell phone? Sun glasses? Mouse Trap?


posted by Blogger TorAa : 6:11 PM
 

Yeah - i think it's a cell phone chair/caddy though I searched the web and found none like it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:13 PM
 

Looks like a folding kids stool to me.


posted by Blogger Aldon Hynes : 7:56 PM
 

Looks like a fold-out chair


posted by Blogger lissa : 9:13 PM
 

Definately a folding chair it looks like. But is it small for a child - or small for an accessory?


posted by Blogger Michelle : 9:16 PM
 

For me it's just a beach (or long) chair to put maybe a phone on.


posted by Blogger Gattina : 10:10 PM
 

Looks like a child's deck chair to me. Thanks for stopping by and Happy WW :)


posted by Blogger Biker Betty : 10:39 PM
 

As already said a deckchair for a mobile phone or a book although I think the latter are slightly wider.


posted by Blogger letha : 10:43 PM
 

I think it's a folding chair cell phone holder!

Have you thought about maybe using comment moderation? Then after everyone guesses you could approve our comments. That way people can't "cheat" and look at everyone else's guesses..... Just an idea!


posted by Blogger Melanie : 10:51 PM
 

Hmm. I thought a mirror...LOL I must be way off. Have a great day my friend and Happy WW.

Angel Mama ():)


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 11:29 PM
 

This is too easy. It's a handphone holder. Do I win a million buckaroos now? Woooooottttttt!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:23 AM
 

I think it's definitely a small folding chair though I'm not sure who or what is supposed to sit in it!


posted by Blogger Linda : 5:52 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009