AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

And the Answer Is...

This week's Guess-It was pretty tricky. My apologies for misleading you guys with a wrong clue. Anyway I don't think a 300cm ruler even exists in this world. But the most important clue was the one from the start. Remember I said All is not what it seems. I was actually trying to tell you that although I said it was a "black box", it wasn't really a "box" to begin with. Here's some pics so you guys might understand what the hell I'm blabbering about...

Battery 1

It isn't really a box... look at the back view of it.



Battery 2

Now here's the trick. Flick it over and you will go "Oohhhhhhhh!!!"



Battery 3

And if you still haven't figured it out [what?? Which planet did you come from?], here's what you're supposed to do with it...



It's the battery to my laptop! I told you this week was sneaky.



Let's see, we've got a whooping total of 1 winners this week! Congrats to Gattina for being the sole winner this week. Sadly we didn't have any humourous winner this week.

By the way, I'm still waiting for people to send in their Guess-It submissions to anyhowblogs@gmail.com. So far I've received none apart from Shaz's. I know you guys have some unsual and wierd stuff to share so come on, just drop me an email with a picture of the item and a small hint and I'll post it up for the next WW. You can choose to send me the pics for the answers anytime before Friday [I promise not to peak] so I can post it up. Come on peeps, lemmie in on some guessing fun too!


Anyhow written on May 18, 2007 at 11:04 AM

4 bored people said something about this

Haaah ! see !! that's exactly what I said and recognized immediately ! (chest swallowed of proud)


posted by Blogger Gattina : 2:27 PM
 

So easy to see now! Great one this week!


posted by Blogger Melanie : 5:01 PM
 

I can't believe your in box isn't full of other people's Guess-It Pics. I'm still thinking about my next submission x x


posted by Blogger Shaz : 5:47 PM
 

Very tricky, he he, congrats to Gattina, that smart lady!


posted by Blogger MaR : 9:41 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009