AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

New Shoes!!

Finally! After having to superglue my soles of my shoes back on almost every week, I finally found a new pair of nike shoes to call my own. Why nike? I don't know. I have been a loyal nike supporter since secondary school. I guess apart from having that cool and sleak design, the best thing about nike shoes is that you have less than a 5% chance of spotting someone with the exact same pair of shoes along which ever street you are walking on. That's cos nike's stock are so limited, as you will see later on.


So to start things off, here's a couple of pics of my new babies...

Nike 1

from the top


Nike 2

and the side



It actually came with black laces, but I bought additional red laces and look how perfectly it blends in with the shoes. Granted it may look like ordinary black soccer boots from the pictures but I assure you the pictures don't do this X-Training babies any justice. And I even had to go down to Vivo City from Suntec to get my size. See how limited the shoes are. It wouldn't surprise me if they only have like 1 pair per size per design per outlet. But that's the great thing about nike shoes. You're almost garanteed a unique pair of shoes that no one else has. The only other setback of this pair is that it's not as elevated as my previous pair, making my goal of reaching 170cm slightly tougher. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to spike my hair higher up then.....


Anyhow written on May 15, 2007 at 10:32 AM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009