AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It 9

Whatever could this black box be?

Guess-It 9

Hint : All is not what it seems



Answer will be posted on Friday's post. Good luck!




Anyhow written on May 16, 2007 at 9:44 AM

26 bored people said something about this

A coffin?


posted by Blogger Stacie : 10:20 AM
 

The monolith from 2001?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:37 AM
 

Sound system for a sports car?


posted by Blogger on the Rock : 10:43 AM
 

Hmm. No where close yet. Here's another hint:

It's slightly shorter than a 300cm ruler. =)

Happy Guessing


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 10:54 AM
 

A trombone case


posted by Blogger Molly : 11:41 AM
 

Probably far from it, but it looks like an OLD SCHOOL Atari console! Im up too!


posted by Blogger Michelle : 12:13 PM
 

Box for stationary - in South Africa we would call it a colouring box.
Just a really wild guess.


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 12:38 PM
 

Hmm lets see I say a pen case...LOL ok I tried ...:)


Angel Mama ( Pearls of Wisdom)


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 2:16 PM
 

I thought it looked like the original Atari too at first glance.


posted by Blogger Alison : 2:24 PM
 

Yes, I also think it's a pencil case.


posted by Blogger meh : 2:37 PM
 

It looks like a pe case. on the other hand it could be a stylish black eraser....


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 2:55 PM
 

Is it a game? One where you move the beads along, damn can't remember what it's called now. Will be back again!


posted by Blogger Shaz : 3:04 PM
 

Looks like the battery of my laptop, lol, I don't know, for sure it's not a litter box.
I wish I could be a little mouse and look at your face when you read all our definitions !


posted by Blogger Gattina : 6:23 PM
 

I'm drawing a blank- can't think of any guesses. Too early in the morning for thinking.


posted by Blogger Courtney : 8:17 PM
 

Thanks for your visit to my WW! My first thought when I saw the box was "pencil case."


posted by Blogger Laura : 9:26 PM
 

My guess was a coffin as well but I am morbid like that :P


posted by Blogger Cinnamon Girl : 9:30 PM
 

it seems to be placed on a bed, so let me guess it is a jewelry box... Or maybe there is a musical instrument inside...


posted by Blogger MaR : 10:29 PM
 

Slighty shorter than a 300cm ruler? I typed that in to convert it to feet and according to Google-it's a little more than 9 1/2 feet. Am I right? The other guesses don't make sense if it is that long. Just wanted to make sure before I guess.


posted by Blogger Melanie : 10:50 PM
 

OMG. I'm so sorry for my typo. it should be 30 cm... very very sorry haha. happy guessing!


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 10:52 PM
 

Haven't a clue. Happy WW.


posted by Blogger Sandee : 11:50 PM
 

I really don't have a clue even with the corrected length! But I'm gonna guess it's an eye glass box holder thingee.


posted by Blogger Melanie : 11:54 PM
 

It sure looks like a pencil box to me.


posted by Blogger Aldon Hynes : 2:20 AM
 

No idea!


posted by Blogger Erin Faye : 3:32 AM
 

I have no idea what that is :o) Happy WW!


posted by Blogger wrchili : 5:09 AM
 

I can't think of the name of the game . ."But I Wanna Play The Game With You" . . . .excuse me just having a UK 70's TV game Show moment here. Larry Grayson, shut that door!


posted by Blogger Shaz : 5:34 AM
 

I dunno...I never get it right. 8p

Thanks for dropping by my WW!

Have a great one.


posted by Blogger Crazy Working Mom : 11:28 AM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009