AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Monday Blues

What the hell is going on today? Why does everybody in the office suddenly want a piece of me? Ok, everybody knows everyone wants a piece of me, but why are they are asking for my services, not for me! It seems that suddenly I've become the hottest guy in the staff room and teachers are calling my name relentlessly hoping that I will be able to do magic and split myself into 10 pieces and attend to each and everyone of them at the same time. I didn't even get to warm my chair for more than 30 minutes without somebody in peril screaming my name, hoping for their superhero to come save them.

Not only that, I couldn't get any PayPerPost opps for the last 3 days. What is the world coming to? Luckily for me this will be the last week of school before the school holidays begin. And that is the time when I will be paid to slack my ass off in school doing practically nothing for the entire day. I love my job, just not for today.

Anyways, that explains the super late post today. Oh, and did I mention that we will be moving out soon? Almost everything that can be packed has already been stuffed into cardboard boxes. I never know that we had so many things in our house. It looks like a freaking warehouse! Look at all the boxes!

Boxes and more boxes


Oh, and I have 1 more problem. I can't seem to get any downloaded themes to be installed onto my N73. This just pisses me off. Either they say the file type is not supported, or give a lame error about an expired certificate. Who cares about any certificate? Just give me the damn theme! And the best part is, the install file for the themes that can't work are .sis files, but another .sis file that I used from the same webby to install a different program works! If anybody has a solution to the this problem I will glady reward him/her handsomely for his help. I don't wanna live with a boring blue Nokia screen for the rest of my life! HELP!!!


Anyhow written on May 21, 2007 at 7:01 PM

1 bored people said something about this

Ooh the boxes look like my room. Sweet.

And why don't u ask your dear lil' sis to help u with your hp themes? She's quite da guru, ie. She's the one who taught me how to install it into my damn bloody phone.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:44 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009