AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

And the Answer is...

Did I mention that this week's WW : Guess-It was a special 10th Anniversary edition specially made easy so that players could have boosted morale rather than always not getting the answer right and having to check back on Friday to see what it really is??

Who and I kidding... Haha. Apparent from this week's Guess-It, I seem to be running out of unusual stuff for my loyal readers to guess. So much so that almost everyone who took a stab at this week's Guess-It deserves a mention in my weekly Results Show. Yup. 80% of you got the answer right. So I guess the only advantage is that I don't have so much explain to do. Alright, back to this week's answer....


Phone Chair 1

Yup, it's obviously a tiny comfortable deck chair...


Phone Chair 2

That your beloved mobile can take a quick rest when you're not yakkady-yakking off into it


And now for some major link love...
Cheers to local newcomers to WW, Kerlynz and DitzyQueen, regular smartys jams o donnell, tricotine, Shaz, gattina, letha and melanie and finally, new visitors jenn in Holland and barrow-wight for ALL, yes ALL of you got it right... I must be losing my touch.


Hence you can see that I'm desperately in need of better Guess-It suggestions. So please please please please send in your Guess-It suggestions to anyhowblogs@gmail.com. It's simple. Just send a picture of your Guess-It [more are welcomed] and a short hint about what it could be and I'll gladdy post it up this Wednesday. Due credit will definitely be given of course. Then all you have to do next is to email the answer picture(s) and description to the same email and I'll post it up when it's due. If you label your emails clearly enough I promise not to peek at the answer and have a guess myself! So pretty pretty please send in some suggestions, or I might have to cut of a body part for next week's Guess-It.


Special thanks goes out to Melanie for the suggestion about using comments moderation to make the competition fairer, but sometimes the more you read other people's different the answers, the less confident you become of your own answer, even though it might be the right one. So to me it actually makes it more interesting. Happy Guessing!


Anyhow written on May 25, 2007 at 3:31 PM

8 bored people said something about this

Yay me, I was half right!


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:52 PM
 

Yes of course. How stupid can a man be. My fantasy went crazy and my cell phone do have a very different shape.


posted by Blogger TorAa : 7:20 PM
 

Woo Hoo for me! ;)


posted by Blogger Melanie : 8:50 PM
 

I will digg in the deepest corners to find something that you never will find out, lol ! I will take my revenge !!


posted by Blogger Gattina : 8:55 PM
 

Well, I was half right, lol. I guessed the deck chair, but not for a cell phone. What a cute idea.


posted by Blogger Biker Betty : 11:46 PM
 

Woo HOOO! I got it right! :-)

That was fun... Thanks!

I am going to look in my files for something unguessable... LOL


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:08 AM
 

Well its the first I hear of a deck chair for phone !


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 2:04 AM
 

You've been tagged! :)


posted by Blogger meh : 8:31 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009