AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

I'm Back!

Missed me? Hope you didn't get unneccessarily alarmed by the fact that i haven't blogged for 3 days in a row. But anyway, the most important thing is that I'm back for more blogging today!

This week is the start of the school holidays. It's supposed to be heaven on earth for me since most of the teachers and students will not be around to harrass me with problems with their laptops or computers, but just for this week I can't kick back into low gear and enjoy the scenery just as yet. The reason? My uni's Maths exam that I'll be sitting for this coming Monday. So, while I'm totally free in school this week, I'll be kept busy by the tons of past year Maths exam papers that I will be doing and redoing over and over again. Why? They expect me to get a B in order for me to be admitted into my course. Bloody elitists.

And as for the happenings back home, recently I've been forced to spend most of my precious weekend hours following my family around looking for furniture/lightings/utilities for the new house. Just yesterday we spent almost 2 hours at some shop choosing the TVs for our rooms and another 2 hours deciding on the lights for every room in the house. I never knew getting a new house included so much hassle. At the rate that we are spending and the amount of stuff that needs to be done, most probably the excess cash from the sale of the house would be used to redo/furnish the new house... Oh, and I still haven't even started to pack my clothes yet. Ok time for me to get back to hitting my exam papers.

Oh btw, we have another special Guest for tommorrow's Guess-It. Whoever could it be? Stay tuned to find out...


Anyhow written on May 29, 2007 at 10:00 AM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009