AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

PPP : Spy Sweeper

$$$ This is a PayPerPost Advert $$$




Everybody knows that in today's age of mordern technology and computers, viruses and spywares are the new "atomic bombs" in the society. Even a simple virus program or spyware programmed by a curious 16 year old teen could wreck havoc throughout the world. I too have personally had a massive struggle with spyware. I work in a school and am in charge of the IT stuff that goes around here. One day I noticed that my USB thumbdrive was acting weird, asking me what type of program I want to open it with when I plug it in. So I did a search on the Internet and within minutes discovered that it was in fact infected with a RavMonE trojan. This spyware will copy itself to the infected computer and replicate to any USB thumbdrive that is plugged into it. And from there it spreads like wildfire. As a result, I had to go rond the entire school checking each and every computer for the trojan and removing it. If only I found out about Spy Sweeper sooner. That would have saved me all the hassle as it would detect and remove almost all known spyware from the computers and thumbdrives. Dubbed by many computer magazines as one of the best spyware removers, it's definitely value for money. What's mroe it even comes with FREE customer support. So free your computer from spyware now!




Anyhow written on Jun 8, 2007 at 9:19 AM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009