AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

I'm Leaving... On a Jetplane...

SCROLL DOWN FOR MY BRAINBUSTERS ANSWERS



Don't know when I'll be back again... Well. Not really on a jetplane, but I am leaving. Last night was the last night sleeping in my bed, the last night using the toilet bowl, the last night opening my pinkish wardrobe to find the clothes that I'm gonna wear for the day. So it's goodbye to my old home at East Coast Road and hello to my temperary home at Marine Parade. A whole 7 bus stops away.

I'll definitely miss the time spent in that whitish 4 storey building, running across the road to get some MacDonalds or KFC. I'll miss the that stupid lift which I take up and down 1 whole floor everyday, and that lousy keyhole next to the lift buttons that can be opened by any key small enough to fit into it. Heck, I'll even miss that crazy white dog at the neighbour's who would always run to the their gate barking and scaring the living hell out of us everytime we try to open our gate.

I'll miss the ease of being able to walk down and immediately get cash from the ATM located just below our block. And the way people would relate to the building not as it's rightful name "The Domain" but as "That building with the POSB".


Goodbye The Domain



Well, all things will come to an end. And this is the end of the road for the Mr Anyhow and his family at The Domain. Hopefully the few months staying at Marine Parade will help us to forget the goods and bads of our previous home before we have to move again to our proper home at Simei. Actually, come to think of it, Marine Parade ain't that bad either. 5 minutes away from the town central, and 8 minutes away from Parkway Parade, I'm expecting lots and lots of things to do and food to eat when we finally settle down over there. Heck I bet I could even wake up at 10.30am and still be early for K-Box's K-Lunch at 11am.

And I still haven't found out how to get to and from my workplace to home. Most probably will have to look up streetdirectory.com in a while. In the mean time, here's one last look at the old house when everything has been emptied out... I'll miss you old house...


Emptied Inside


Anyhow written on Jun 21, 2007 at 11:07 AM

1 bored people said something about this

Aaah, it's a lovely home to leave behind...
But do have fun in your brand spankin new one! :)


posted by Blogger meh : 10:56 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009