AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Double Trouble Part 2

In spirit of Wordless Wednesday, let's try to keep the text at a minimum. Again we have 2 Guess-Its for you guys to guess today.


From our regular supporter Shaz...

Guest-It 6

Hint : It ain't wearable


Guess-It 13

Hint : Try looking at a different angle



Answers will be revealed on Friday's post. Happy Guessing!




Anyhow written on Jun 20, 2007 at 5:00 PM

31 bored people said something about this

Well, the first one is . . . . .(ha, ha not giving it away that easily!)

I think the second one is a photo of the inside of a glass cup. Is that a handle on the left?


posted by Blogger Shaz : 6:01 PM
 

one, keychain?
two, makeup?

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 6:03 PM
 

Opps. I forgot to put up MY guess. When I first saw the first pic I thought it was a mini shoe keychain. Hmm... was I right? I'm not telling!


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 6:05 PM
 

1 - an eraser?
2 - a mug on a glass tabletop?


 

Keyring and a mug of something with a spoon in it.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 6:24 PM
 

hmmm, does it smell?


posted by Blogger palmtreefanatic : 6:27 PM
 

First one- a key chain.
Second one- Not too sure about this one. I'm gonna guess the bottom of a glass mug.


posted by Blogger Melanie : 8:15 PM
 

No wait, I have got these.

1. A coin purse
2. A shot pouring Bailey's Irish Cream into a glass, yum.


posted by Blogger Molly : 8:19 PM
 

I'd say 1 is a keychain and 2 is a small glass


posted by Blogger Maggie Moo : 8:26 PM
 

1)Tiny key holder
2) make up, looking down at it... but I am not sure at all!
happy ww, great pics!


posted by Blogger MaR : 8:46 PM
 

I think the first one is some kind of a iPod holder

the second on is inside a glass


posted by Blogger lissa : 9:07 PM
 

No clue. I probably need more coffee.


posted by Blogger Nancy Lindquist-Liedel : 9:09 PM
 

I think #1 is a zipper pull or a cell phone decoration.
#2 must be a mug shot from the underside of a glass table!


posted by Blogger Jenn in Holland : 9:24 PM
 

okie think the first one is a keychain.
no.2 looks like some sort of concealer or foundation.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:50 PM
 

Lets see key chain, and lip gloss container.

Have a great week and Happy WW.

Smiles and Blessings,

Angel Mama ():)


posted by Blogger Pearls of Wisdom : 10:40 PM
 

1. Air freshener?

2. an almost-empty glass of chocolate milk?

Happy WW :)


posted by Blogger Carrie : 11:30 PM
 

1. Keychain?

2. Coffee with cream?

Happy WW. :)


posted by Blogger Sandee : 11:51 PM
 

I'm going with a key chain and a cup.


posted by Blogger Aldon Hynes : 12:22 AM
 

I'm with everyone else...lol.


posted by Blogger the Book of Keira : 1:38 AM
 

Can't be a baby shoe or maybe yes ?
A painting pot with the color on the cover.


posted by Blogger Gattina : 2:20 AM
 

I think the 1st one is either a keychain or a hanging ornament?

The second one looks like a clear coffee mug with a little coffee remaining?


posted by Blogger MorningSong : 2:43 AM
 

The first is something you hang off your rearview mirror?
The second is some kind of lip gloss or cover-up?


posted by Blogger Mz Jackson : 3:49 AM
 

Hmm from Shaz? A decoy sneaker for a great dane? as for the other one - a small cup of milky coffee?

I don't have a clue!


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 3:58 AM
 

OMG Jams if I thought that would work I'd buy a thousand . . . .lol


posted by Blogger Shaz : 5:35 AM
 

First a keychain was my first thought but I think that's too easy, so I'm thinking there's wires comming out of it and so maybe it's an MP3 player holder (hope you get what I mean there).

Second is a glass coffee (Latte) cup.


posted by Blogger letha : 6:38 AM
 

is the second one some sort of make up or soemthing?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:29 PM
 

This comment has been removed by the author.


posted by Blogger ROWROW:D : 1:01 PM
 

the first one is so easy ! its obviously a mini show keychain.
as for the second one, its a cup or milo or smth. :D


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1:02 PM
 

lol.
1st) keychain
2)guess its a small makeup thing.or a mmagnified thing?


posted by Blogger Anna.L♥ : 6:37 PM
 

I think the 1st is some kind of coin pouch. Or keychain?

The second one is mousse foundation/concealer? Or is it a glass of milo?


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:21 PM
 

I can NEVER get these.


posted by Blogger Stacie : 11:02 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009