AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Wordless Wednesday : Guess-It 16 and Guest-It 6

In spirit of WW, see comments for details.


Guest-It 6




Guess-It 16






Anyhow written on Aug 1, 2007 at 7:09 PM

16 bored people said something about this

The first pic is by lissa. Truth be told, I was totally wordless about her Guest-It. I totally did not a clue. [But I already know the answer, hehe]


The second pic is from yours truely. Remember I warned you all about a tough Guess-It today? Well, here it is. Happy Guessing!!


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 7:16 PM
 

Well, the first one is obviously a circle and some arrows.

The second one is one of those things you use to prop up a decorative plate to display it.


posted by Blogger Melanie : 7:28 PM
 

The circle has a place to put your finger in and so you can move it in either direction. Maybe a dimmer of some sort??
the second pic is what Melanie just said, but it looks broken to me...
happy ww


posted by Blogger MaR : 8:37 PM
 

1. ???
2. plate stand folded closed

smiles, bee


posted by Blogger Empress Bee (of the high sea) : 9:04 PM
 

no idea what the first one is ... a paper?
the second i agree with Melanie.

happy WW


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 9:12 PM
 

The first one is a circle with two arrows in different directions.

This time I am sure I know !! for the second ! It's a plate holder or plate support or whatever you call it. It's a thing which holds plates standing up !


posted by Blogger Gattina : 9:13 PM
 

Hint for the first one -- something you use in the morning - annoying yet useful - is that enough clue?


the second one - Everyone says is a plate holder but it seem to be one one those picture frame - the kind you place on top of photos - like corner frame?


posted by Blogger lissa : 9:22 PM
 

I can't get the first at all. The second, I'd go with the folded plate holder.


posted by Blogger Patois42 : 9:47 PM
 

Yup... I'm going with the folded plate holder as well.


posted by Blogger Aldon Hynes : 10:03 PM
 

I'm also saying a folded plate holder but have no idea about the first one!


posted by Blogger Shaz : 12:07 AM
 

Haven't a clue. Happy WW. :)


posted by Blogger Sandee : 1:32 AM
 

I think the second is a plate stand too.

The first??? Is it an illustration from a training guide for verybstupid plate spinners to show them that a plat can spin clockwise AND anticlockwise?

Ach that's the best I've got this week...


posted by Blogger jams o donnell : 3:43 AM
 

Ditto on the plate holder for #2 and completely and totally lost on #1 even with the hint!


posted by Blogger Linda : 4:41 AM
 

Another hint for #1 - guess I shouldn't have remove the three letter that was in the space between the arrows - I thought it was too easy with it but here's the three letter that was there:

VOL

Can you tell what it is now?


posted by Blogger lissa : 8:23 AM
 

Last one first . . book/shelf brace and the first one . . hmmm draft symbol for a rotating door.
Those are my guesses.
Happy WW!


posted by Blogger Pfingston : 2:18 PM
 

first one is some sort of volume adjustment thingy? second one looks like one of those stands for ornamental plates and stuff


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:04 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009