AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

It's The Final Countdown... Du Duuu Du Duuuuu. Duu Du Duut Dut Duuu...

Last paper tomorrow. And it's the scariest of them all. Probably going to take a miracle to get an A for this one.


You know you're fucked when questions can come from any page of a total of 165 + 127 = 292 pages of course guides. And I mean ANY page. Apart from the standard topics that make up about 30% of the total paper, the rest of the questions of the past year papers of 08, 07 and 06 have totally ZERO link to each other and not a single one was repeated. Even a crystal ball won't help to spot questions for this one.


Which means I have approximately 24 hours to get every single word that is printed on those 292 pages of text engraved into my failing short-term memory. And everyone knows I don't have a short-term memory.


My self-written notes for this subject is 3 times as thick as my notes for the 2nd hardest subject and yet I still feel there are some possible topics that I haven't covered that might come out for the exam.


Also, does any kind soul have any part time jobs that I can take for about 1 month after my exams? Yeah, I can only work for about 1 month after my exams although I'm going to have like a 3 month break. Why? As our nation why she has to pull me back for Reservist even though we all know that nobody in the right mind would bother to attack Singapore. It's too bloody small to be of any importance and even a mis-aimed nuke that hits Indonesia would wipe us completely off the map.


So why waste 2 weeks of my precious time?


Anyhow written on May 19, 2009 at 12:45 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009