AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Hazy Dazey

Have you all seen the haze recently? It's the worst case of haze we've had since I don't know when. Everybody seems to be saying "I thought I was in Genting". We peeps, I've got news for you, the fog is Genting is human organ-friendly and cooling. But what we have here is a case of overcarbonated air coming from those nuts in Indonesia who believe in killing what mother nature built in many years by just setting a blazing fire to clear the forests.

I wonder why the government doesn't just impose a ban and life-time jail sentence to anyone caught using fires to clear forests. Why don't they do anything about those nuts? I thought only Singaporeans like to 'NACO' or 'No Action Complain Only' but obviously the Indonesians are doing it too.

Current PSI reading is 140 and it was a freaking 170 this afternoon. Anyway what does PSI stand for? They say that 180 is the danger level where children are not allowed outdoors and do not have to go to school. What about working adults? They say we still have to go to work since we all work in air-conditioned rooms, but do they know that most of us still have to walk a certain distance to the bus stop / interchange / office building before reaching the safety of and air-conditioned office?

Anyway, let's just hope that I don't die halfway when walking to the bus stop tommorrow morning when I go to work. Hope this haze clears up soon cos it forced me to spend an entire off day at home rotting and doing nothing. Those damn Indonesians should be hung.


Anyhow written on Oct 7, 2006 at 11:18 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009