Today finally claimed my half day off in liew for that night when I stayed OT for some conference in school. So that explains why my MSN title reads 'anyhow@home' at this time of the day.
Got plenty of stuff that needs to be done this weekend. Having said that, needing to do things doesn't neccesarily mean that they would be done. Anyway, enough of philosophical algorithms, here's the list of what NEEDS to be done this weekend, in no particular order of time or preference. [Definition of weekend being the time I'm off from work, which means now, till the time I start work]...
1. Accompany PiPi and Angel on their shopping spree
2. Attend PiPi's relative's wedding dinner [Since her sister and husband can't attend, I'm practically going there on the house. Yippie~]
3. Do my Chinese New Year shopping for clothes. Target : At least 1 top and 1 bottom. <- This might seem easy, but not when you have anyhow's acute sense of fashion.
4. Kill that irritating mosquito that has been flying around my laptop for almost a week.
4. Prepare for one of the busiest Monday's I'll be having next week.
Ok, mum's screaming at me to eat my lunch. Maybe will update a little more later. Chow~
Anyhow written on Jan 19, 2007 at 12:46 PM
0 bored people said something about this