AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

I Hate Rainy Days

Not only do rainy days make you feel sleepy and listless, the main problem with rainy days is the cold weather. Coupled with my uselessly sensitive nose, they are just your average accident waiting to happen. On almost every rainy day, I would wake up in the morning with a heavy head and a stuffy nose.

And it definitely doesn't get better as the day progresses. Most of the time my nose will start leaking by lunchtime, and I have to pop a couple of Panadol Cold tablets just to get it under control. [Note the term is under control, not cured] And probably by the end of the day I would still have difficulty breathing properly. Only with a good night's rest and more cold tablets will the effects of my useless nose wear off the next day.

And today is no exception. I have been sniffing from lunch-hour and to make matters worse, I popped the last 2 tablets in the box 3 hours ago. I definitely need to stock up on flu supplies like tissues and pandadols. Not to mention that I still have to drive to school after work and then back home. Sometimes I really wish that I could just cut off my pretty nose and be done with all the suffering that it has brought me throughout my entire life. Let's just hope that there's a sudden heatwave that turns the night weather into something like 27 degrees so that my nose can get better... Yeah, in my dreams right. Guess I'll just have to sniff the night away.


Anyhow written on Apr 26, 2007 at 4:01 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009