AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

New Hairstyle

After loads of thought and many bitten nails, I finally decided that it was time to change my hairstyle. This soft-gelled pointy curry pok hair has been with me for 4 years too long. So on Saturday, I accompanied PiPi to Kimage to get me a new hair while she was rebonding hers.

One look at my wavey hair and the senior hairstylist immediately suggested that we keep it short, which happens to be what I always tell PiPi when she suggests that I change a hairstyle. Because of my freaking genetically implanted wavey hair, I can never get to look nice in anything that can reach my eyes. Well, there goes almost 75% of the cool hairstyles. So in the end James [my new trusty hairstylst] gave me a similiar cut to my usual at the barbers but with lots of layering. He says I'll have to go back for another 1 or 2 more sessions before the entire effect can be seen. He also recommended me to use clay instead of gel as gel makes your hair become super hard. So after all the tips and tricks he taught me, here's the final outcome of the half-hour haircut. Oh, and my hair was also washed by a pretty girl.


Haircut 1

Camwhoring while PiPi gets her hair done. [Her's took like freaking 5 hours!]


Haircut 2

I especially liked the sideview.


Haircut 3

This is what my front looks like now, with my new out-of-bed messy look

The only thing about my new hair that I don't like is that it emphasizes on the many strands of inherited white hair that sprout from my head because of the new dry look I get using clay. So the only logical thing to do next is to go dye it to a different tone. But that will have to wait until after I leave my job in school. Which actually would be just nice because by that time, I would be into my 3rd haircut session and the effects of the layering would be more obvious. So dyeing it at that time is the best choice! I'm still thinking of what colour I should go for though. Don't want to look like a small beng but at the same time I want my colours to be noticable... Any suggestions??


Anyhow written on Apr 30, 2007 at 11:02 AM

2 bored people said something about this

So very cute.


posted by Blogger Rebecca : 2:45 AM
 

Thank you very much!


posted by Blogger The Minute Man: Colin Chang : 12:09 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009