AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

The Simpsons and my New Hair

Got to catch the Simpsons movie on Tuesday night. Somehow I felt that we were laughing more than we should have been. The plot was rubbish, but the jokes kept coming and coming. And in addition to that, I believe that it's a great big scam by the producers of the movie to put an entire row of easily humoured, loud laughing jerks at the last row of every cinema screening their movie. Yes, we were seating 4 rows from the back and we could clearly here the first and loudest laughter coming from the back of the cinema on every pun, joke or slapstick corniness that appeared on the screen. And it was not only 1 or 2 persons, but the entire row. Even a lame joke was made into a funny one because of their laughter. Anyway, I did enjoy the laughs but if you're looking for anything more than that, I suggest you skip this movie.


Secondly, I finally gone and done it. Onto the path of no return, albeit for the next 2 months or so. Remember when I told you that I was tempted to dye my hair but won't be doing it cos of the money? Well, my darling hairdresser managed to get some "special discount" for me thru his boss. So since he worked to hard to get the discount, I might as well do it right? Yeah, so my hair is now a cool shade of ash brown which will probably last me another 2 months or so before the boring black grows out from my knuckleheaded skull. I wanted to put a picture up here for you guys to see but it seems that after 1,000,001 tries, in which all the pictures taken came out with almost black hair, I finally gave up. So if you wanna see my new hair colour, you gotta see me in person! Or another option would be to buy me a nice little digital camera and I'll be more than happy to take a snap and send the photo to you. Any takers?


Anyhow written on Aug 2, 2007 at 2:55 PM

2 bored people said something about this

Oops. Guess I read your blog too late. I do have cheap lobang for dying hair.

Been going there ever since my JC days, hahaha. Reasonable pricing, and they won't dye your hair yellow unless you want them to.

Call me when your hair grows out again...

Btw, you spend 30 buckaroos on a haircut?!?!?!??!?!!? I spend 12. Haha. Yesh I am such a cheapskate.


posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:52 AM
 

WOW

Good luck

I have not visited for while - I have never been lucky at Guessing anything right.
But it is fun.

TKS


posted by Blogger Le Butterfly : 7:52 PM
 
Post a Comment


Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009