AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Rain, Rain Go Away

Wanted to go rollerblading at ECP from Wednesday, but it seems that the gods disapprove of my idea. It has been raining every single afternoon, making it impossible for me to be enjoying myself on wheels at ECP. And as I look out the window again today, I see droplets of water falling across my 4th storey air, AGAIN.


I'm supposed to starting my hardcore studying next week, but I guess I'll have to steal 1 afternoon from next week when hopefully it doesn't rain to make my way down to ECP. Since when did April become a wet month?


Being cooped up at home definitely has visible resulting effects on a person. My study concentration span has dropped to a mere 15 minutes from the previous 2 hours. I feel damn restless but at the same time damn nua. Where you get the feeling where you don't want to do anything but at the same time you feel a ball of energy bouncing around inside your rib cage and you have no way of expelling it.


I need something to throw this extra ball of energy into. But the damn rain is keeping me away from anything that I can think of.


Anyhow written on Apr 12, 2009 at 1:16 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009