AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

I Need a Team

Fuking pissed off cos I seem to be losing every single DOTA match I've played since 3 weeks ago. Maybe it's partly due to my lack of practice since I left army but honestly speaking, 75% of the time it's due to either 1 or more of these reasons:

1. A teammate or 2 leaves / lags out as soon as the game starts.

2. I have a noob in the team who feeds the opponent every 1 minute. [I actually played a game where I counted an average of 60 seconds before I heard another "An Allied Hero Has Fallen".]

3. Team has a bloody farmer who doesn't understand the meaning of defence. And in the end still can't win the other team with his 'godly items'.


I don't mind losing the game to a team with good teamwork or a pro player, but losing because of MY own team really just sucks. Where have the days of old gone where our games would last 15 minutes before the entire opposition team left due to frustration. I kinda already forgot what it's like to win.

Yeah, I know I'm just whining like a kid, but I have to get this off my chest so I won't feel so fucked up inside. Maybe you would understand how I feel after you try playing for 3 weeks and almost not winning a single game at all.

I want my old team back. *sobs*


Anyhow written on Oct 8, 2006 at 11:51 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009