AnyHow Blogs
anyhowblogs title

Almost There

As all of you know, I have been quite busy with the moving in to my new place at Simei and of course the unpacking that comes along with it. I haven't had a proper night's sleep in almost 2 weeks. My definitation of a proper night's sleep is one that you wake up according to your own biological internal clock and not by any other means [for example you mum and dad screaming at you to wake up or that irritating alarm clock going berserk on your ears]


Anyway, the moving process is almost complete. No more renovation has to be done anymore, except the putting up of the curtains which might require a new hole or three. Other than that, we just have to wait for the remaining furniture to be delivered and for the junk stuff in the rest of the boxes to transferred into their respective dust-gathering storage places.


And to reward those of you who have been regularly visiting my now-not-so-often-updated blog, he's a preview of what my new room looks like [complete with a tired and blur looking pipi in the mist]...


My New Room 1


My New Room 2



Oh, and I managed to squeeze some little time out of the hectic schedule to catch Jay Chou's new movie, "Secret", with pipi and a long time missing friend. Not a bad movie except for the fact that Jay wasn't exactly acting. He was just acting as himself, even to the extent of his character being named "Jay". Everything from his famous unprecise language to his act-cool attitude was tranferred from his actual self to his screen character. But do catch the movie if you have the time. It's a touching love story.

Oh and did I mention that when the movie started, we were the only 3 people in the cinema? I even managed to snap a shot of us having a taste of VIP treatment.



VIP Cinema




It wasn't until 5 minutes after the movie started did the rest of the 6 people [yes I even managed to count them] started to stroll in to the cinema. Ok, time for me to get some seriously needed shut eye. Going to have to wake up early again tommorrow and probably for the rest of the week too until we finally officially move in on Saturday. And hopefully I can catch up on Mr Z on Sunday.


Anyhow written on Aug 19, 2007 at 11:52 PM

0 bored people said something about this

Post a Comment



Tweet Logo



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




The Adverts






Talk To Me






My Wants
  • iPhone 3GS
  • My 6-pac
  • SIM admission /
    Straight As
  • Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • NEW Stylo Levi's Jeans
  • 170cm
  • Dyed Hair
  • Funky Nike Shoes
  • Spiderweb Surf Shorts




Exits
Buds

Alex
Azfar
Azri
Fauzi
Fitri
Geoffrey
Ian
Timothy
Yao Kun
Zheng Da
& Babes

Andrina
Candy
Cheryl Small
Emily
Florence
Hui Wen
Jamie
Jasmine
Julie
Kanny
Kimberly
Lee Peng
Li Ting
Ling Yu
Po
Sabrina
Serena
Serene
Shi Qi
Xin Zi
Yvonne





Other Reads




My Creations



My Creations



The Past








Counters And Stuff


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?






Satureday Comeback Challenge Round 26 Winner




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2006




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2007




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2008




Anyhow's Peace Globe 2009